New Fairmont Hotel opening at Cairo as the city's newest luxury property
Delayed construction on the new Fairmont Nile City hotel has got a new completion date with the opening date being sometime in November 2009. This will be an uber-luxurious 5* hotel that will set a new standard for future Egypt hotels in the area
Set to open later this year on November 2009, the inauguration of this new Egypt hotel has been much delayed, as the builders and decorators take more time to give its finishing touches to this most luxurious new Cairo hotel set in a prime location on the riverbanks of the Nile.
Driving much speculation from the beginning of its construction, the Fairmont Nile City hotel is the sort of resort that could revolutionise the concept of luxury in the whole of Cairo by becoming the city's most lavish resort yet. Majestically standing over the Nile and sumptuously rising over 25 impressive floors (3 of which will be part of the exclusive Fairmont Gold Floors) this is the place to rise above all others in terms of supreme accommodation excellence. Even by Fairmont standards, this will be an uber-luxurious 5* hotel with no less than 567 rooms, a most sumptuous Cairo hotel that will set a new standard for future Egypt hotels in the area.
Egypt holidays on the Nile are about to have a completely new world of luxury to explore at this exceptional hotel with panoramic lifts, butlers on call, luxury car service and personalised service at every corner, this new Cairo hotel is really going to have it all!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cairo Browse all
Just 20 minutes from the Giza Pyramids, you can enjoy the plethora of facilities at this low-rise resort
- All rooms offer wireless internet, an in-room safe and balcony or terrace
- Guests have 5 swimming pools, tennis, a full service spa, an Olympic size football pitch and a wellness centre
- A relaxing resort, away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo, yet only 15 minutes from the Pyramids, and with countless historical attractions nearby
The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
Enjoy a drink beside one of the largest pools in the city
- 15 restaurants to choose from combined with a wonderful atmosphere
- Relax in the luxury accommodations or benefit from the world class casino
- The perfect location with many attractions including the Pyramids of Giza, Khan el Khalili, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and Cairo opera House
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Mena House Hotel lies in the shadow of one of the ancient wonders of the world, the Great Pyramids of Giza. This...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...