Chable Maroma hotel, opens in Riviera Maya in 2018
Hamak Hotels has announced it will open a second Chablé Resort in Mexico this year. Following the success of its Chable Resort & Spa Yucatan in 2016, the hotel group will launch a second property in the Riviera Maya set between a tropical jungle and Maroma Beach. The Chable Maroma hotel will have 70 suites with private pools and terraces, and a 17,000-square-foot spa.
Hamak Hotels has revealed plans to open a second luxurious Chablé property in Mexico this year. The group has announced it will launch Chablé Maroma later in the third quarter of 2018, following the success of its first hotel, Chablé Resort & Spa Yucatan, which opened in 2016.
The lavish spa resort will be set between a lush jungle and Maroma Beach in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Surrounded by mangroves and boasting views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort will have 70 suites with private pools and terraces with hammocks. Accommodation will boast thatched roofs, open-glass walls, wooden furnishings, and fresh, airy interior décor designed by Paulina Moran, that will feature splashes of colour through textiles, art work and linen.
One of the main highlights at the five-star beachfront resort will be its 17,000 square-foot spa. The spa will feature a naturally formed cenote as well as three temazcal experiences. Guests can enjoy a wide range of treatments that have been inspired by ancient Mayan traditions and ingredients. The spa has been created by Bonnie Baker, the co-founder of Satteva Spa & Wellness Concepts.
During their stay at Chablé Maroma, guests can take part in daily meditation and yoga sessions at the yoga pavilion, they can go swimming in the beachfront infinity pool, take a walk through the lush jungle or along the pristine private beach. The onsite restaurant boasts delicious local culinary delight that have been created by world-renowned Mexico City chef Jorge Vallejo.
Hamak Hotel operates an array of luxury hotels across Mexico and other tropical destinations including Colombia and California. The group’s Mexican portfolio includes luxury resorts such as Hotel Esencia, Riviera Maya, Mukan Resort, Secrets The Vine Cancun, Ikal Tulum, Ikal Del Mar, Playa Del Carmen, and the award-winning Chablé Destination Spa, Yucatan.
The Riviera Maya is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and the area is home to stunning beaches, dense jungles and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. Situated in the Quintana Roo province on the north east coast of Mexico, the area is home to the Yucatan Peninsula, the easternmost point of the country, and Cancun, a lively coastal town with beaches, hotels, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...