Chable Maroma hotel, opens in Riviera Maya in 2018
Hamak Hotels has announced it will open a second Chablé Resort in Mexico this year. Following the success of its Chable Resort & Spa Yucatan in 2016, the hotel group will launch a second property in the Riviera Maya set between a tropical jungle and Maroma Beach. The Chable Maroma hotel will have 70 suites with private pools and terraces, and a 17,000-square-foot spa.
Hamak Hotels has revealed plans to open a second luxurious Chablé property in Mexico this year. The group has announced it will launch Chablé Maroma later in the third quarter of 2018, following the success of its first hotel, Chablé Resort & Spa Yucatan, which opened in 2016.
The lavish spa resort will be set between a lush jungle and Maroma Beach in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Surrounded by mangroves and boasting views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort will have 70 suites with private pools and terraces with hammocks. Accommodation will boast thatched roofs, open-glass walls, wooden furnishings, and fresh, airy interior décor designed by Paulina Moran, that will feature splashes of colour through textiles, art work and linen.
One of the main highlights at the five-star beachfront resort will be its 17,000 square-foot spa. The spa will feature a naturally formed cenote as well as three temazcal experiences. Guests can enjoy a wide range of treatments that have been inspired by ancient Mayan traditions and ingredients. The spa has been created by Bonnie Baker, the co-founder of Satteva Spa & Wellness Concepts.
During their stay at Chablé Maroma, guests can take part in daily meditation and yoga sessions at the yoga pavilion, they can go swimming in the beachfront infinity pool, take a walk through the lush jungle or along the pristine private beach. The onsite restaurant boasts delicious local culinary delight that have been created by world-renowned Mexico City chef Jorge Vallejo.
Hamak Hotel operates an array of luxury hotels across Mexico and other tropical destinations including Colombia and California. The group’s Mexican portfolio includes luxury resorts such as Hotel Esencia, Riviera Maya, Mukan Resort, Secrets The Vine Cancun, Ikal Tulum, Ikal Del Mar, Playa Del Carmen, and the award-winning Chablé Destination Spa, Yucatan.
The Riviera Maya is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and the area is home to stunning beaches, dense jungles and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. Situated in the Quintana Roo province on the north east coast of Mexico, the area is home to the Yucatan Peninsula, the easternmost point of the country, and Cancun, a lively coastal town with beaches, hotels, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...