Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa Unveils Renovated Villas
The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa has announced the completion of its extensive refurbishment programme. The hotel's 151 villa rooms have all been renovated and offer direct beach access or views overlooking the Arabian Gulf. The luxury hotel also has a new Mediterranean-themed Sol Bar, and the Levant-inspired Al Maeda restaurant will open shortly.
The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa has announced that its extensive refurbishment programme has now been completed. The luxury hotel’s 151 villa rooms have all been renovated.
The upgraded airy villas boast guest rooms, suites, and one and two-bedroom villas. Suitable for families, the accommodation option offer direct access to the golden-sand beach, while upper level rooms boast views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf. The villas are set back from the main hotel allowing for privacy, but they offer easy access to the facilities. Guests can enjoy in-room services including breakfast in bed or private barbeques.
"The launch of the newly enhanced villa rooms is a crowning touch to our Q1 and Q2 multi-million-dirham refurbishment programme.”
Commented Ligia Brasoveanu, the General Manager of the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa.
As part of the refurbishment programme, the hotel has a new Mediterranean style Sol Bar on the beach. The new Levant-inspired Al Maeda restaurant is schedule to open shortly.
The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa sits on a 1.5 kilometre stretch of private pristine beach. The family-friendly hotel has 475 guest rooms, including the 151 luxury villa rooms, and guests can enjoy the beauty of Ras Al Khaimah, the views of the sea, Jebel Mountains or vast desert.
The luxury hotel’s facilities cater for all ages, and kids can enjoy access to indoor and outdoor play areas, swimming pools, a water slide, and a Kids’ Club and Teens Club.
Guests can take a refreshing dip in the hotel’s seven swimming pools, work out in the modern 24-hour fitness centre, relax in the beach club, or indulge in a pampering treatment at the Spa with its nine treatment rooms, two hammams, whirlpool, sauna, and steam rooms. There’s also an onsite water sports centre where guests can go kayaking, fishing, snorkelling, or stand-up paddle boarding.
The hotel boasts ten diverse restaurants that are set within scenic indoor or outdoor settings, and serve delicious international dishes. These include the Maarid buffet dining restaurant with European and Middle Eastern cuisine, the Piaceri da Gustare Italian restaurant, the Pura Vida restaurant with Brazilian Churascco slow grilled meat and burgers, the Rio beach bar with cocktails and juices, and the Sunset Bar which sits next to the pool and offers swim-up service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Warm and cosy atmosphere in the 54 individually-styled villas offering 219 rooms and suites
- Make the most of your dream holiday while your kids are having fun at the outdoor open air play area
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai Mall
- Best quality services including health club, gymnasium, sauna and much more
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while your children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, the Hilton Al Hamra Beach...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...