Skye by Travelodge Arena Nha Trang to debut in Vietnam
Travelodge has announced it will be debut its new upper-midscale hotel brand Skye by Travelodge in the Vietnamese beach resort of Nha Trang in 2020. The new Skye by Travelodge Arena Nha Trang will feature almost 2,500 hotel rooms as part of a new mixed-use beach development.
Global midscale hotelier Travelodge has announced it will launch a new brand – Skye by Travelodge – which will offer guests a higher level of service, comfort and facilities. The first of the new hotels, Skye by Travelodge Arena Nha Trang, will debut in Vietnam in 2020.
The enormous new hotel will feature almost 2,500 elegant guest rooms designed to offer privacy and exclusivity. There will also be a large swimming pool, the Lounge communal hangout area, an on-site restaurant offering all-day dining, and a fully equipped gym all set within a larger mixed-use beach development.
The wider complex will incorporate a beach club, a performance arena hosting regular events, plus plenty of retail shops and restaurants. The development will be located in Vietnam’s fast-growing southern beach resort of Nha Trang, well known for its long sandy beach, tropical offshore islands, coral reefs and scuba diving.
Travelodge CEO Jonathan Wigley said:
“This is the largest property in our hotel management portfolio and I am very excited. Travelodge is already very well known among travellers in Europe and has become more renowned in Asia last year with the opening of Travelodge hotels in Thailand, Hong Kong and Indonesia.”
Travelodge Asia Chair Stephen Burt also commented:
“We consider Vietnam to be a very important destination for our company. It is a vibrant country that international travellers are discovering in ever increasing numbers. It is also very encouraging to observe the level of government support for transport and social infrastructure that will further assist the hospitality industry.”
Mr Burt also explained:
“Globally, there are over 1,000 Travelodge branded hotels across North America, Europe, Australia and the brand will continue to gain momentum across Asia due to a very strong development pipeline.”
Travelodge has recently opened hotels in Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia. New hotels set to debut this year include Travelodge Jomtien in Thailand and Travelodge Central Market and Travelodge Bukit Bintang in Malaysia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s most memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of Phu Quoc tropical island
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...