Treasure Beach the new hotel of Elegant Hotels in Barbados
The Elegant Hotels Group has announced the opening of Treasure Beach, following a $10.5 million renovation project. The luxury hotel is located on the west coast of Barbados and offers an adults-only experience with 35 one-bedroom suites, and facilities including a swimming pool and Tapestry, the onsite restaurant. The property is the seventh hotel to join the company’s collection.
The Elegant Hotels Group has added another Caribbean property to its collection. The company has launched Treasure Beach, following an extensive $10.5 million refurbishment project.
Located on the west coast of Barbados, Treasure Beach is an adults-only hotel with 35 one-bedroom suites that have undergone renovations and upgrades. The suites are nestled in lush tropical gardens and boast views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The accommodation features coral stone walls, vaulted ceilings and private plunge pools, as well as private balconies with views of the garden, pool or ocean.
Contemporary artwork by local and international artists features throughout the boutique hotel. Guests can enjoy facilities including a swimming pool, an onsite gourmet restaurant Tapestry with its open kitchen, a wine cellar, and the Batik Bar with al fresco dining and sea views. During their stay, holidaymakers can also enjoy complimentary access to water sports, and there’s a complimentary beach and pool ambassador service.
Treasure Beach joins Elegant Hotels Group’s six other hotels on the island of Barbados. These include Tamarind, Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove, The House, Tamarind and the Colony Club, plus the Italian restaurant Daphne’s in the St. James Parish, which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
The island of Barbados is one of the Caribbean’s leading tourist destinations, thanks to its pristine white sand beaches, turquoise warm sea and postcard-perfect natural landscapes. A favourite for couples, families, groups and honeymooners, the island boast a tropical climate. Holidaymakers can explore the island by going hiking through lush nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, shopping in designer boutiques or traditional local craft markets; visiting rum distilleries, or taking a tour around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown. History lovers can visit the 17th-century plantation house St. Nicholas Abbey, George Washington House and Barbados Museum & Historical Society.
Nature enthusiasts will be in for a treat at Harrison’s Cave, the Andromeda Gardens, Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Welchman Hall Gully, and Hunte’s Gardens. There is an array of fun water sports to enjoy, from snorkelling and scuba diving to kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boarding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...