AMResorts to bring two new luxury hotel brands to St Lucia
AMResorts will debut new hotels from its portfolio of five-star brands on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in 2020. The two luxury resorts will form part of the Canelles Resort and Residences at Honeymoon Beach, which is currently being developed on the island’s southeast coast.
Two luxury hotels from AMResorts’ collection of all-inclusive brands will debut at St Lucia’s new Canelles Resort and Residences at Honeymoon Beach development in 2020. The five-star hotels will form the main hub of the new luxury resort and residential community at the Canelles estate on the Caribbean island’s southeast coast.
The 209-acre estate is currently being developed by Infinite Property Group, a subsidiary of Infinite Holdings, to include the two new beach hotels plus luxury villas and apartments overlooking the ocean.
The project also features an 18-hole Nicklaus-designed golf course, clubhouse and museum, and the new community will be a convenient 8-minute drive from St Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport.
Under AMResorts management, there will be a high-end 250-room hotel with all inclusive facilities geared towards families, plus a smaller 80-room all-inclusive resort within the wider Canelles Resort.
AMResorts already manages dozens of hotels across the Caribbean and Central America under several brands including adults-only Secrets Resorts & Spas and family-friendly Dreams Resorts, but this will be the resort management company’s first foray into St Lucia.
AMResorts’ President Gonzalo del Peon said:
“St. Lucia is an easily accessible slice of paradise, with non-stop flights available from several major gateways in the U.S. and Canada year-round. Recognized as one of the world’s most beautiful islands, the destination’s unique mix of award-winning beaches, lively culinary scene, rich culture and natural beauty make it the perfect fit for our portfolio.”
AMResorts is a subsidiary of Apple Leisure Group. According to Peon it has been a major driver of business to the Caribbean, delivering every two out of 10 travellers to the region, and is currently the Caribbean’s fastest-growing hotel company. It has 21 resorts across the Dominican Republic, Curaçao, and Jamaica.
“Through its aggressive growth strategy, Apple Leisure Group is on pace to sign its 100th resort and surpass the 20,000-room milestone by 2020.”
St Lucia will be the ninth country covered by AMResorts’ portfolio, which features six individual resort brands located throughout Central America and the Caribbean. The different brands tailored to different types of traveller are: boutique-style Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, high-energy Breathless Resorts & Spas, family-friendly Dreams Resorts & Spas, vibrant Now Resorts & Spas, and fun-filled Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...