AMResorts to bring two new luxury hotel brands to St Lucia
AMResorts will debut new hotels from its portfolio of five-star brands on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in 2020. The two luxury resorts will form part of the Canelles Resort and Residences at Honeymoon Beach, which is currently being developed on the island’s southeast coast.
Two luxury hotels from AMResorts’ collection of all-inclusive brands will debut at St Lucia’s new Canelles Resort and Residences at Honeymoon Beach development in 2020. The five-star hotels will form the main hub of the new luxury resort and residential community at the Canelles estate on the Caribbean island’s southeast coast.
The 209-acre estate is currently being developed by Infinite Property Group, a subsidiary of Infinite Holdings, to include the two new beach hotels plus luxury villas and apartments overlooking the ocean.
The project also features an 18-hole Nicklaus-designed golf course, clubhouse and museum, and the new community will be a convenient 8-minute drive from St Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport.
Under AMResorts management, there will be a high-end 250-room hotel with all inclusive facilities geared towards families, plus a smaller 80-room all-inclusive resort within the wider Canelles Resort.
AMResorts already manages dozens of hotels across the Caribbean and Central America under several brands including adults-only Secrets Resorts & Spas and family-friendly Dreams Resorts, but this will be the resort management company’s first foray into St Lucia.
AMResorts’ President Gonzalo del Peon said:
“St. Lucia is an easily accessible slice of paradise, with non-stop flights available from several major gateways in the U.S. and Canada year-round. Recognized as one of the world’s most beautiful islands, the destination’s unique mix of award-winning beaches, lively culinary scene, rich culture and natural beauty make it the perfect fit for our portfolio.”
AMResorts is a subsidiary of Apple Leisure Group. According to Peon it has been a major driver of business to the Caribbean, delivering every two out of 10 travellers to the region, and is currently the Caribbean’s fastest-growing hotel company. It has 21 resorts across the Dominican Republic, Curaçao, and Jamaica.
“Through its aggressive growth strategy, Apple Leisure Group is on pace to sign its 100th resort and surpass the 20,000-room milestone by 2020.”
St Lucia will be the ninth country covered by AMResorts’ portfolio, which features six individual resort brands located throughout Central America and the Caribbean. The different brands tailored to different types of traveller are: boutique-style Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, high-energy Breathless Resorts & Spas, family-friendly Dreams Resorts & Spas, vibrant Now Resorts & Spas, and fun-filled Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...