Hotel Xcaret Mexico new five-star resort near Cancun
The Experiencias Xcaret Group has announced the opening of the new Hotel Xcaret Mexico. The hotel is the company's first five-star property, and it offers an all-inclusive experience for guests, as well as complimentary access to eight nature parks and tours. Located just 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport, the hotel celebrates Mexico's culture, history and nature.
Located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport, Hotel Xcaret Mexico offers an all-inclusive experience for guess. As well the use of upscale facilities, guests will also have complimentary access to eight nature parks and tours.
The grand opening of the hotel was celebrated with a gathering attended by 2,000 people. During the event, there was a concert by the Symphony Orchestra of Merida, which was conducted by famous Mexican director Alondra de la Parra.
Marcos Constandse, the CEO of Destino Xcaret, stated:
“What was an ambitious vision that began 25 years ago, today has become a dream come true. Hotel Xcaret Mexico invites travellers to celebrate the history, culture and natural landscape that makes Mexico such an invigorating place.
"Visitors can experience our culture in so many ways at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, and through an ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE experience that is unmatched by any other resort.”
Hotel Xcaret Mexico has 900 suites that boast private balconies and overlook the tranquil white sand beach, secluded private coves, river and tropical gardens. There are also swim-up suites with direct access to the swimming pool, and luxury Master Suites with private infinity pools.
During their stay, guests can enjoy upscale facilities including ten diverse restaurants where they can enjoy gourmet cuisine created by local Mexican chef Orlando Trejo. For relaxation and pampering, guests can head to the Muluk Spa and Wellness centre which is nestled in the jungle by the river, and offers an array of luxury treatments and therapies that have been inspired by nature and take place in massage caves.
The design of the five-star beachfront resort was inspired by its natural surroundings, and it was built with the protection of the environment at the forefront. The hotel has integrated several sustainable tourism practices that preserve and enrich the ecosystem, reduce carbon footprint, and enhance and improve the local economy and community. The new hotel is part of a 10-year plan for Destination Xcaret, which will see the development of a new tourism complex that will span 914 acres and will offer a total of 6,000 guest rooms and suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...