St Regis Maldives Vommuli resort unveils its luxury private yacht
The St Regis Maldives resort has unveiled its luxury private yacht, Norma. The luxury island resort is giving holidaymakers the chance to stay on the 20-metre vessel and enjoy a luxury experience with friends or family. Guests can charter the boat for overnight sailings, romantic cruises, scuba diving excursions and family adventures in the Indian Ocean.
The St Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has unveiled its new luxury private yacht, Norma. The 20-metre vessel is available for guests to enjoy a range of adventures during their stay at the island resort.
The luxury Azimut flybridge 66 yacht at the Maldives island retreat has four upscale cabins with modern technology and sleek design. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen, a barbecue, two decks, indoor sound system, and four crew members including a personal chef and a butler.
The yacht provides the perfect opportunity for family adventures, romantic sunset sailings, scuba diving excursions, and overnight trips in the Indian Ocean. During the sailing, guests can enjoy the signature St Regis Champagne sabering ritual, as they explore the idyllic Maldivian islands and turquoise sea.
The name of the yacht, Norma, was a tribute to John Jacob Astor, the founder of St Regis Hotels and Resorts, who purchased the world’s largest private yacht more than 130 years ago. He named the yacht after the princess Nourmahal, the heroine from Thomas Moore’s poem “Light of the Harem”.
Holidaymakers can charter the vessel for £18,545 ($25,000) to charter for one night, or from £10,385 ($14,000) per day, up to eight hours. The boat is available for up to six guests and the price includes full board meals.
The St. Regis Vommuli Resort opened in 2016 and is located on 20 acres of tropical land on the island of Vommuli, in the Dhaalu Atoll in the Maldives. The luxury island resort is surrounded by white sand beaches and turquoise lagoons, providing the ultimate tropical getaway. Guests can stay in 77 luxury private villas that feature a unique contemporary design which has been inspired by the island's natural materials and colours. The hotel’s facilities include a spa with six private treatment rooms, three speciality restaurants, an all-day restaurant, a chic bar, a modern fitness centre and yoga studio, and an infinity swimming pool.
The resort can be access via a 40-minute seaplane ride from the capital city of Male. During their stay, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, boat excursions, hiking through lush tropical forests, and relaxing on powder-soft, white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....