Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert opens to guests
Ritz-Carlton has made its debut in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, after opening the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert. Located on a 500-hectare wildlife nature reserve, the luxury property has 101 bespoke luxury villas with private pools and modern amenities. The new property joins the brand’s three other hotels operating in the United Arab Emirates.
Ritz-Carlton has entered the hotel market in Ras Al Khaimah with the launch of a new luxury resort.
The upscale hotel company signed a management agreement RAK National Hotels, a subsidiary of RAK Hospitality Holding last year.
Now open to guests, the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert, sits on a 500-hectare wildlife nature reserve.
The resort has 101 luxury bespoke villas, that each boasts private swimming pools and modern amenities.
“The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is globally known for its timeless luxury and presence in the best and most strategic locations in the world.”
Commented Yannis Anagnostakis, the Chief Executive of RAK Hospitality Holding (RAKHH).
“We are thrilled to welcome this leading luxury brand to Ras Al Khaimah and we look forward to seeing it contribute to implementing the vision of the Emirate, bringing new standards for hospitality and best in class services to visitors of the region.”
The villas have been individually designed by renowned architect and interior designer, Kristina Zanic. The accommodation focuses on traditional Arabic details, and features modern conveniences including LCD televisions and high-speed Wi-Fi, private bathrooms, as well as seating areas where guests can sit and enjoy views of the desert and wildlife.
The resort has several dining options including the Farmhouse with a selection of wild meats and local produce; the Kaheela restaurant with all day dining; the Al Wadi Tower for private dining and stunning views; the Samar Lounge with Indian cuisine, cocktails and wines; and the stylish Lobby Lounge for snacks, sandwiches, and Arabian Afternoon Tea.
Amit Arora, the General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert, added:
“We have worked over the past months to create a world-class team of committed ladies and gentlemen to provide the highest quality of Arabian hospitality in Ras Al Khaimah.”
For leisure, guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the Ritz-Carlton Spa. There are a variety of royal and deluxe pavilions, expert therapists and wide range of treatments that use local natural ingredients, plus exclusive ESPA products.
The hotel has the Ritz-Carlton Kids Club with fun activities and games. There’s also the Ritz-Carlton Equestrian & Adventure Centre, where guests can enjoy the outdoors and natural desert landscape on a guided horse trek through hectares that are thriving with local wildlife.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located on the stunning south east cost of the Arabian Peninsula, the Smartline Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah enjoys its...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...