Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados to reopen on 16th December after intensive refurbishment
After undergoing a multimillionaire renovation process that saw its completely closure for seven months; the Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados is almost ready to welcome back guests and has released a formal announcement indicating that it will reopen its doors next week on 16th December.
Just in time for the festive season, the Sea Breeze Beach House resort in Barbados is welcoming back guests on 16th December following an intensive, multimillionaire refurbishment process that resulted in its closing for seven months.
The boutique all-inclusive property has now become a Premium all-inclusive 4.5-stars property, increasing its rating as a direct result of the several upgrades carried throughout the luxury hotel. With full renovation of its 78 guest rooms, Sea Breeze Beach House has definitely upped the game when it comes to homely comforts as well making new additions to compliment existing facilities. These include a brand-new lap pool and a new kids club with chill-out zone for teenagers. Four bars now serve premium-branded drinks, along with a total of six dining venues.
These are the changes new guests at Sea Breeze Beach House can look forward to, explained in more detail:
- The rooms have all been tastefully redecorated to give a contemporary Caribbean vibe, with new warm wood floors, brand new bathrooms with rain showers and a colour palette inspired on the ocean and the surrounding gardens. In addition to the 78 completely renewed guest rooms, a collection of 44 brand new multi-room suites will be completed in April, which will be ideal for large families and big groups.
- The new lap pool, with its wet deck is located at the far eastern end of the property. The adults-only pool continues to be exclusively reserved for adults only and remains at its former quiet location at the western end of the property, just steps from the beach’s more chilled out section and the brand new “De Rum Shop Café”, the perfect place to unwind, or “lime” as they say in Barbados and down a rum punch or two among with friends.
- The newly-added “De Rum Shop Café” will serve Bajan pastries and rum-infused coffees by day, transforming into a locally-inspired rum shop by night.
- A breakwater has been added in front of the Aqua Terra restaurant, meaning that what once were two different beaches has now been merged and expanded to create one stunning stretch of white sands – still with non-motorised water sports found at one end and a more tranquil, “get-away-from it-all” feel at the other end, providing the perfect secluded setting for the ultimate relaxation.
- The Aqua Terra restaurant is poised on a dramatic cliff-edge overlooking the sea and serves up a varied and super-fresh selection of seafood and steaks.
- At the Cerulean restaurant, fine-dining will be available to guests as part of the newly-upgraded Premium All-Inclusive concept.
- As part of the new Premium All-Inclusive concept all onsite restaurants are included in the meal plan and are available to all guests, with no limitation on how often they can dine in each location.
- A new area called “Parent Central” is the family-focused zone found at the heart of the property, next to The Flying Fish restaurant and the family pool, allowing parents to relax while keeping a close eye on their young offspring.
- The kids club has moved to a more permanent location in the Driftwood Building and now includes a chill-out zone created with fussy teens in mind.
But it doesn’t end there as not all refurbishment work is finished and once Phase Two is through, the newly-built 44 Luxury Suites will increase the total room count to 122. These new suites will all offer direct ocean views and will be able to accommodate up to 12 guests in layouts that range from one to four bedrooms. The completion of Phase Two in spring 2018 will also see the addition of the Mahogany Lounge, which upon its opening will become the main restaurant with a Caribbean fusion menu serving international favourites with a local twist.
Other restaurants include The Flying Fish, serving fresh pastas, pizzas and salads in a swimwear-friendly atmosphere by the beach and the Chefs’ Tasting Room, a pop-up dining experience offering a five-course tasting menu (wine pairing comes at small added fee).
The Sea Breeze Beach House faces over 1,000 feet of uninterrupted beach, has three pools (one of which, as explained above is adults-only), an adults-only Jacuzzi and a variety of complimentary non-motorised water sports on offer.
The hotel proudly and warmly welcomes couples, families, groups of friends and single guests. After its recent refurbishment it takes pride in offering premium luxury privileges without the premium price tag.
To celebrate the property’s upgraded relaunch early booking discounts are available for 7-night stays flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick, so if you want to make the most of the 40% savings, time is of the essence!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Save up to 50% off with the May FLASH SALE
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...