Cap Maison St Lucia announces special festive programme
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Boutique resort Cap Maison on the Caribbean island of St Lucia has announced a programme of festive events for guests staying at the hotel between 21st December 2017 and 3rd January 2018. The resort will offer special Christmas activities including a Christmas Eve hog roast with carol singers, a Boxing Day Lobster grill and special New Year’s Eve celebrations.
The all-suite villa resort on St Lucia’s northernmost tip will host a sunset canape and wine reception at its cliff-top restaurant Cliff at Cap on Christmas Eve. This will be followed by a hog roast at the resort’s beach restaurant The Naked Fisherman and a session sampling aged El Dorado rums paired with truffle chocolates. There will be carol singers from the local choir throughout the evening.
On Christmas Day, the resort’s award-winning chef Craig Jones will prepare a traditional turkey dinner for guests, plus Caribbean-flavoured Christmas pudding topped with local rum. There will be a special meal on Boxing Day too with a Lobster Special lunch at the hotel’s beach restaurant and grill, serving up expertly-cooked fresh lobster on demand.
New Year's Eve will see Cap Maison host two distinct events – an elegant champagne dinner party and a laid-back beach party. The Cliff at Cap restaurant will offer a five-course dinner along with the traditional glass of champagne. While down on the beach, The Naked Fisherman will be the focal point of live music from steel pan bands and bonfires on the sand.
Alongside its programme of Christmas events, activities available at the resort include private yoga sessions and massages at the in-house spa and wellbeing centre. As part of the festive programme, the spa will offer a special hands and feet combo treatment on 31st December to get guests ready for New Year's Eve. The treatment uses marine salt extract and essential oils to exfoliate and moisturise the skin.
The hotel also organises excursions for guests to explore the island including the Soufriere Adventure Tour, where you can bathe in warm volcanic mud baths, go snorkelling and swimming and tuck into a typical Caribbean lunch. You can discover more about the island on the Rum and Ale Adventure tour, visiting several plantations and local rum producers.
Another of the resort’s tours – the East Coast Hike – takes guests to discover the wilder waters of this preserved part of the island with a tour guide, while the Pigeon Island Excursion explores a historic part of St Lucia with old military fortifications, a museum, pretty beaches and walking trails.
The Cap Maison resort has 49 Spanish villa-style suites beside the beach and ocean, and spread over three acres of tropical landscaped grounds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....