Zoetry Montego Bay resort marks brand's debut in Jamaica
AMResorts has announced the launch of its newest luxury resort in the Caribbean. The Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica opened its doors to holidaymakers recently on the north coast of Jamaica, where they can enjoy an all-inclusive experience within tropical surroundings. The new luxury resort marks the debut of the Zoetry brand in the country, and it focuses on spa and wellness.
AMResorts has unveiled its latest luxury hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel group, which is a subsidiary of Apple Leisure Group, opened the Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica on the north coast of the island.
Located directly on a white sand beach, a 10-minute drive from Sangster International Airport (MBJ), the all-inclusive resort marks the debut of the Zoetry brand, part of AMResorts Collection, in Jamaica.
The Zoetry brand focuses on wellness and spa, offering a luxury experience for tourists seeking tranquillity and relaxation within tropical coastal surroundings.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, explained:
“Expanding our Jamaican footprint by 50% since 2015, the Zoëtry brand was the perfect next step for AMResorts to bring to the region.
“Our signature Endless Privileges vacation concept offered at Zoëtry Montego Bay help meet the high level of luxury and amenities expected from today’s affluent traveller, while also honouring Jamaica’s ecological tapestry through the three-main buildings on property, focused on Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain.”
Zoetry Montego Bay has 49 lavish suites that boast private terraces or balconies with private whirlpools and views of the powder-soft sandy beach and sea. Suites feature furnishings and amenities including four-poster beds with white drapes, air conditioning, coffee and tea makers, steamers, bathrooms with Bvlgari® bath products, flat-screen TVs, and in-room tablets where guests can access free internet access. Visitors can also enjoy maid service three times a day, 24-hour concierge service, and private in-suite dining for extra convenience.
During their stay at the luxury beachfront resort, holidaymakers can enjoy access to a range of facilities including a lavish spa that is set within peaceful tropical gardens. The spa has indoor and outdoor treatment cabins, meditation areas, a yoga facility, a Jacuzzi, a cold-water pool, a beauty salon, a fitness centre, and the Soul Juice Bar. There are swimming pools, meeting rooms, and a wedding gazebo that is perfect for romantic ceremonies and vow renewals overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Dining outlets at the resort include three reservation-free restaurants with a la carte dining, and include Canoa, which overlooks the sea and serves Mediterranean dishes, Coyaba with its oceanfront deck and variety of international culinary delights, and the English-style Polo Restaurant and Lounge. Each of the restaurants has a stylish bar where guests can unwind and socialise with coffee, wine or cocktails.
Guests will also have access to the Endless Privileges concept, which allows them to take advantage of a range of all-inclusive amenities and services. These include unlimited top-shelf drinks, 24-hour private in-suite dining, gourmet dining, twice-daily refreshed minibars in suites, and a daily bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit. A complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation is also available per person, and there’s free Wi-Fi available throughout the resort, making it easier to connect with loved ones back home.
Zoetry Montego Bay will join two other AMResorts hotels in Montego Bay: the adults-only Secrets St. James Montego Bay, and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay. AMResorts operates luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The group’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Hotels and Resorts, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, and Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...