Ritz-Carlton to open new luxury resort in St Lucia
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.
Ritz-Carlton has revealed plans to open a new resort in the Caribbean after the hotel group signed a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will be located in St Lucia, and will be part of the Black Bay Master Development on 180 acres of land on the southern tip of the island.
Scheduled to open in 2021, the new hotel in St Lucia will have 180 guest rooms and suites. The luxury property will be located close to the Hewanorra International Airport and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pitons volcanoes.
Herve Humler, the President and Chief Operating Officer of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C, stated:
“We are delighted to bring The Ritz-Carlton to the stunning island of Saint Lucia, and are happy to have found the right partner and opportunity to do so.
“We’re excited about the increased demand for luxury travel offerings on Saint Lucia and look forward to welcoming guests to experience the unparalleled service of The Ritz-Carlton against such a breathtaking backdrop.”
The resort will have upscale facilities that will cater for leisure travellers, business events and special occasions. There will be multiple swimming pools including an adults-only pool, a lavish spa with outdoor treatment rooms, a variety of gourmet restaurants and bars, and meeting space with outdoor areas.
Range Developments is expanding its portfolio of properties across the Caribbean. It has two properties under development including the Park Hyatt St. Kitts in Banana Bay in the Christophe Harbour development, and the Cabrits Resort Kempinski on Douglas Bay on the island of Dominica.
The island of St Lucia is one of the most popular destinations for romantic getaways, family breaks and nature escapes.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a range of outdoor activities including kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding, fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving, swimming, hiking and cycling. Some of the nation’s most spectacular natural sights include the drive-thru volcano, cascading waterfalls, white sandy beaches, coral reefs, and natural hot springs.
The Ritz-Carlton is an American hotel chain with more than 90 luxury properties across the world. Founded in 1983, the group has hotels and resorts in 30 countries across the Middle East, Europe, South American, North America, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- New Sale with incredible savings of upto 30% in all room types
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Six complimentary 1 hour passes per booking to the Splash Island Water park and access to all facilities
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Enjoy an elegant and comfortable stay at Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa and Beach Resort
- Perfect location on a peninsula with views of Rodney Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 12 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 8 bars
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the range of leisure activities including Land and Water Sports
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...