Eco-friendly Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa resort appoints new general manager
A new General Manager has been appointed at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. Pravin Kumar has taken over the role from the previous General Manager, Marian Silvestri, after he was promoted from his former role as Director of Operations at the hotel. Mr Kumar has worked in various global luxury hotels in destinations including India, Dubai, and Mauritius.
Pravin Kumar has been appointed as the new General Manager of the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. The new manager was promoted from his role at the luxury resort of Director of Operations.
Mr Kumar will take over the position from the former General Manager, Mariano Silvestri, and he will bring years of expertise to the role as well as existing knowledge of the luxury eco resort in the Maldives. He has worked at a number of global luxury hotels, such as Starwood Hotels in Dubai, the Grand Mauritian in Mauritius, and the Grand Hyatt Mumbai in India.
Mr Kumar, stated:
“It is with great delight that I take on the role of general manager of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.”
“I’m looking forward to providing a sense of continuity, leading on from my previous role as director of operations of this incredible island property, and sustaining our spirit of innovation and environmental preservation."
“I am extremely proud to lead a team of such wonderful and dedicated colleagues and to continue my journey with a company that cares for its people.”
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is located on a private island in the North Huvadhoo atoll in the Maldives. The eco-friendly resort has 50 villas that sit on the beach, within the gardens or are perched over the turquoise sea.
All of the villas have been designed to embrace the natural surroundings, and they feature floor-to-ceiling windows with private decking areas and sun beds, and some have private plunge pools. In-villa amenities include wireless internet, personal bars, flat-screen TVs, digital media hubs, in-villa iPads, coffee and tea making facilities, outdoor bath tubs and rains showers.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to upscale facilities including swimming pools with views of the sea or the tropical gardens, a modern fitness centre and yoga studio, the Vidhun spa with five couples’ treatment rooms and its range of treatments and rituals, and an onsite shop with souvenirs and clothes. Dining outlets offer indoor and outdoor settings with stunning sea views, and include The Dining Room, The Island Grill, the Dhoni, and the poolside bar.
The resort boasts its own house reef which is teeming with colourful marine species. The onsite Blue Journeys PADI 5-star dive centre offers scuba diving classes for all ages and abilities, as well as guided snorkelling and diving tours, dolphin trips and traditional fishing excursions. Guests can also visit the Mutteyfushi Water Sport Island, which is 20 minutes away by boat, where they can participate in a range of fun water sports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....