Eco-friendly Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa resort appoints new general manager
A new General Manager has been appointed at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. Pravin Kumar has taken over the role from the previous General Manager, Marian Silvestri, after he was promoted from his former role as Director of Operations at the hotel. Mr Kumar has worked in various global luxury hotels in destinations including India, Dubai, and Mauritius.
Pravin Kumar has been appointed as the new General Manager of the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. The new manager was promoted from his role at the luxury resort of Director of Operations.
Mr Kumar will take over the position from the former General Manager, Mariano Silvestri, and he will bring years of expertise to the role as well as existing knowledge of the luxury eco resort in the Maldives. He has worked at a number of global luxury hotels, such as Starwood Hotels in Dubai, the Grand Mauritian in Mauritius, and the Grand Hyatt Mumbai in India.
Mr Kumar, stated:
“It is with great delight that I take on the role of general manager of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.”
“I’m looking forward to providing a sense of continuity, leading on from my previous role as director of operations of this incredible island property, and sustaining our spirit of innovation and environmental preservation."
“I am extremely proud to lead a team of such wonderful and dedicated colleagues and to continue my journey with a company that cares for its people.”
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is located on a private island in the North Huvadhoo atoll in the Maldives. The eco-friendly resort has 50 villas that sit on the beach, within the gardens or are perched over the turquoise sea.
All of the villas have been designed to embrace the natural surroundings, and they feature floor-to-ceiling windows with private decking areas and sun beds, and some have private plunge pools. In-villa amenities include wireless internet, personal bars, flat-screen TVs, digital media hubs, in-villa iPads, coffee and tea making facilities, outdoor bath tubs and rains showers.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to upscale facilities including swimming pools with views of the sea or the tropical gardens, a modern fitness centre and yoga studio, the Vidhun spa with five couples’ treatment rooms and its range of treatments and rituals, and an onsite shop with souvenirs and clothes. Dining outlets offer indoor and outdoor settings with stunning sea views, and include The Dining Room, The Island Grill, the Dhoni, and the poolside bar.
The resort boasts its own house reef which is teeming with colourful marine species. The onsite Blue Journeys PADI 5-star dive centre offers scuba diving classes for all ages and abilities, as well as guided snorkelling and diving tours, dolphin trips and traditional fishing excursions. Guests can also visit the Mutteyfushi Water Sport Island, which is 20 minutes away by boat, where they can participate in a range of fun water sports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...