Adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort reopens following refurbishment project
Temptation Cancun Resort has reopened its doors to guests following an extensive renovation programme and rebuild. The design of the adults-only resort in Mexico was led by Canadian designer Karim Rashid, and the property has 430 guest rooms and suites that feature “sensual minimalism” style and bright colours and boast private balconies and terraces.
The adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort in Mexico has reopened to guests, following an extensive renovation project. The multi-million-dollar project and rebuild was led by the award-winning Canadian designer Karim Rashid.
The Cancun resort’s design has been inspired by the human body and its 430 guest rooms and facilities feature Karim’s “sensual minimalism” style throughout. The façade of the seven-storey building is multi-coloured, and the décor and furnishings are colourful and vibrant.
“With a history spanning over 40 years as Cancun’s first resort, Temptation has long been a must-visit destination for travellers with a daring spirit who come to enjoy our free-spirited atmosphere and amazing services.
“With today’s opening, we look forward to re-introducing our guests to a first glance of the enhanced version of Temptation."
Commented Rodrigo de la Pena, the Chief Executive of the Original Group, owner of the resort.
The revamp of the of the all-inclusive resort included the introduction of smooth textures, bright colours, long lines, and soft curves that represent the human body through abstract art and are designed to evoke feelings of connectivity and attraction.
The guest rooms and suites have private balconies and terraces that offer beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea or the hotel’s verdant gardens. In-room amenities include bathrooms with rain showers, 48-inch LCD TVs, minibars, coffee makers, and bathrobes and slippers.
Facilities at the Temptation Cancun Resort include eight new restaurants with 15 varieties of cuisine, from Mexican to Asian, and five stylish bars and a 24-hour premium drink service. There are two topless-optional swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, and the Spa Rose, with its signature treatments from massages to body wraps. Guests can also enjoy music, live DJs, and themed parties, or they can relax on the beach, or take part in fun water activities such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, swimming and scuba diving.
The hotel sits between Cancun’s vibrant Hotel Zone and downtown, and is just a 20-minute drive from Cancun International Airport. As well as the bars, shops, night clubs and restaurants in the Hotel Zone, guests can visit nearby attractions and tourist sites such as the Xcaret Park, Cancun Underwater Museum, and the ancient ruins of the Mayan temples and sites in Tulu, Chichen Itza, and Coba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...