Adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort reopens following refurbishment project
Temptation Cancun Resort has reopened its doors to guests following an extensive renovation programme and rebuild. The design of the adults-only resort in Mexico was led by Canadian designer Karim Rashid, and the property has 430 guest rooms and suites that feature “sensual minimalism” style and bright colours and boast private balconies and terraces.
The adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort in Mexico has reopened to guests, following an extensive renovation project. The multi-million-dollar project and rebuild was led by the award-winning Canadian designer Karim Rashid.
The Cancun resort’s design has been inspired by the human body and its 430 guest rooms and facilities feature Karim’s “sensual minimalism” style throughout. The façade of the seven-storey building is multi-coloured, and the décor and furnishings are colourful and vibrant.
“With a history spanning over 40 years as Cancun’s first resort, Temptation has long been a must-visit destination for travellers with a daring spirit who come to enjoy our free-spirited atmosphere and amazing services.
“With today’s opening, we look forward to re-introducing our guests to a first glance of the enhanced version of Temptation."
Commented Rodrigo de la Pena, the Chief Executive of the Original Group, owner of the resort.
The revamp of the of the all-inclusive resort included the introduction of smooth textures, bright colours, long lines, and soft curves that represent the human body through abstract art and are designed to evoke feelings of connectivity and attraction.
The guest rooms and suites have private balconies and terraces that offer beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea or the hotel’s verdant gardens. In-room amenities include bathrooms with rain showers, 48-inch LCD TVs, minibars, coffee makers, and bathrobes and slippers.
Facilities at the Temptation Cancun Resort include eight new restaurants with 15 varieties of cuisine, from Mexican to Asian, and five stylish bars and a 24-hour premium drink service. There are two topless-optional swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, and the Spa Rose, with its signature treatments from massages to body wraps. Guests can also enjoy music, live DJs, and themed parties, or they can relax on the beach, or take part in fun water activities such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, swimming and scuba diving.
The hotel sits between Cancun’s vibrant Hotel Zone and downtown, and is just a 20-minute drive from Cancun International Airport. As well as the bars, shops, night clubs and restaurants in the Hotel Zone, guests can visit nearby attractions and tourist sites such as the Xcaret Park, Cancun Underwater Museum, and the ancient ruins of the Mayan temples and sites in Tulu, Chichen Itza, and Coba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...