Adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort reopens following refurbishment project
Temptation Cancun Resort has reopened its doors to guests following an extensive renovation programme and rebuild. The design of the adults-only resort in Mexico was led by Canadian designer Karim Rashid, and the property has 430 guest rooms and suites that feature “sensual minimalism” style and bright colours and boast private balconies and terraces.
The adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort in Mexico has reopened to guests, following an extensive renovation project. The multi-million-dollar project and rebuild was led by the award-winning Canadian designer Karim Rashid.
The Cancun resort’s design has been inspired by the human body and its 430 guest rooms and facilities feature Karim’s “sensual minimalism” style throughout. The façade of the seven-storey building is multi-coloured, and the décor and furnishings are colourful and vibrant.
“With a history spanning over 40 years as Cancun’s first resort, Temptation has long been a must-visit destination for travellers with a daring spirit who come to enjoy our free-spirited atmosphere and amazing services.
“With today’s opening, we look forward to re-introducing our guests to a first glance of the enhanced version of Temptation."
Commented Rodrigo de la Pena, the Chief Executive of the Original Group, owner of the resort.
The revamp of the of the all-inclusive resort included the introduction of smooth textures, bright colours, long lines, and soft curves that represent the human body through abstract art and are designed to evoke feelings of connectivity and attraction.
The guest rooms and suites have private balconies and terraces that offer beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea or the hotel’s verdant gardens. In-room amenities include bathrooms with rain showers, 48-inch LCD TVs, minibars, coffee makers, and bathrobes and slippers.
Facilities at the Temptation Cancun Resort include eight new restaurants with 15 varieties of cuisine, from Mexican to Asian, and five stylish bars and a 24-hour premium drink service. There are two topless-optional swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, and the Spa Rose, with its signature treatments from massages to body wraps. Guests can also enjoy music, live DJs, and themed parties, or they can relax on the beach, or take part in fun water activities such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, swimming and scuba diving.
The hotel sits between Cancun’s vibrant Hotel Zone and downtown, and is just a 20-minute drive from Cancun International Airport. As well as the bars, shops, night clubs and restaurants in the Hotel Zone, guests can visit nearby attractions and tourist sites such as the Xcaret Park, Cancun Underwater Museum, and the ancient ruins of the Mayan temples and sites in Tulu, Chichen Itza, and Coba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Krysal Ixtapa has a fantastic location on one of the best beaches in Ixtapa's hotel district. Enjoy a stay at this sunny...