Two Palladium resorts in Riviera Maya recognised as leading family-friendly hotels
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that its properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico have been recognised by Family Vacation Critic, TripAdvisor’s family travel site. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa have both been given a rating of 4+ for the magazine’s editorial team, and 75 per cent of family reviewers gave the resorts a 4+ review.
Two resorts in Palladium Hotels & Resorts’ collection in Mexico have been recognised by TripAdvisor’s family travel site, Family Vacation Critic. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa were both given a 4+ ranking by the magazine’s editorial team and family reviewers of the hotels.
The two resorts in the Riviera Maya were included in the magazine’s annual list of the best family hotels across 15 regions worldwide. More than 750 hotels were named as 2017 Family Vacation Critic Favourites, and they are honoured for their family-friendly facilities, activities and services.
Palladium Hotels & Resorts have the largest family resort offerings and kids’ club facilities in Mexico and the Caribbean. The hotel group has a Mini Club for young guests aged between four and 12 years old, a Baby Club for one to three year olds, and the Black & White Junior Club for teenagers. The group’s family programmes also include a partnership with the Emmy award-winning live action TV show Raggs, and offers breakfasts with characters, pirate shows, surf parties and fun activities.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is a five-star hotel which is located on the Palladium Riviera Maya Complex in Mexico. The luxury resort has 252 guest rooms, 132 Junior Suites, 24 Mayan Suites, and six Suites. Facilities at the hotel include nine a la carte restaurants, five buffet-style restaurants, 25 bars that are scattered throughout the complex, eight freshwater swimming pools, one seawater pool, the Sunset Boulevard Disco for adults, and a luxury full-service Spa and wellness centre.
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on an 800-metre stretch of private white sand beach on the Mayan Riviera. Guests staying at the resort can enjoy all of the same facilities at the Palladium Complex, as well as two theatres, a football field, mini-golf, tennis courts, fitness centres, shops, a beauty salon, kids’ clubs, and a wide range of entertainment and leisure activities.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts is owned by the Palladium Hotel Group. The company operates an array of luxury properties in destinations including Italy, Spain, Brazil, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...