Two Palladium resorts in Riviera Maya recognised as leading family-friendly hotels
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that its properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico have been recognised by Family Vacation Critic, TripAdvisor’s family travel site. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa have both been given a rating of 4+ for the magazine’s editorial team, and 75 per cent of family reviewers gave the resorts a 4+ review.
Two resorts in Palladium Hotels & Resorts’ collection in Mexico have been recognised by TripAdvisor’s family travel site, Family Vacation Critic. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa were both given a 4+ ranking by the magazine’s editorial team and family reviewers of the hotels.
The two resorts in the Riviera Maya were included in the magazine’s annual list of the best family hotels across 15 regions worldwide. More than 750 hotels were named as 2017 Family Vacation Critic Favourites, and they are honoured for their family-friendly facilities, activities and services.
Palladium Hotels & Resorts have the largest family resort offerings and kids’ club facilities in Mexico and the Caribbean. The hotel group has a Mini Club for young guests aged between four and 12 years old, a Baby Club for one to three year olds, and the Black & White Junior Club for teenagers. The group’s family programmes also include a partnership with the Emmy award-winning live action TV show Raggs, and offers breakfasts with characters, pirate shows, surf parties and fun activities.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is a five-star hotel which is located on the Palladium Riviera Maya Complex in Mexico. The luxury resort has 252 guest rooms, 132 Junior Suites, 24 Mayan Suites, and six Suites. Facilities at the hotel include nine a la carte restaurants, five buffet-style restaurants, 25 bars that are scattered throughout the complex, eight freshwater swimming pools, one seawater pool, the Sunset Boulevard Disco for adults, and a luxury full-service Spa and wellness centre.
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on an 800-metre stretch of private white sand beach on the Mayan Riviera. Guests staying at the resort can enjoy all of the same facilities at the Palladium Complex, as well as two theatres, a football field, mini-golf, tennis courts, fitness centres, shops, a beauty salon, kids’ clubs, and a wide range of entertainment and leisure activities.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts is owned by the Palladium Hotel Group. The company operates an array of luxury properties in destinations including Italy, Spain, Brazil, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Krysal Ixtapa has a fantastic location on one of the best beaches in Ixtapa's hotel district. Enjoy a stay at this sunny...