Two Palladium resorts in Riviera Maya recognised as leading family-friendly hotels
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that its properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico have been recognised by Family Vacation Critic, TripAdvisor’s family travel site. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa have both been given a rating of 4+ for the magazine’s editorial team, and 75 per cent of family reviewers gave the resorts a 4+ review.
Two resorts in Palladium Hotels & Resorts’ collection in Mexico have been recognised by TripAdvisor’s family travel site, Family Vacation Critic. Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa were both given a 4+ ranking by the magazine’s editorial team and family reviewers of the hotels.
The two resorts in the Riviera Maya were included in the magazine’s annual list of the best family hotels across 15 regions worldwide. More than 750 hotels were named as 2017 Family Vacation Critic Favourites, and they are honoured for their family-friendly facilities, activities and services.
Palladium Hotels & Resorts have the largest family resort offerings and kids’ club facilities in Mexico and the Caribbean. The hotel group has a Mini Club for young guests aged between four and 12 years old, a Baby Club for one to three year olds, and the Black & White Junior Club for teenagers. The group’s family programmes also include a partnership with the Emmy award-winning live action TV show Raggs, and offers breakfasts with characters, pirate shows, surf parties and fun activities.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is a five-star hotel which is located on the Palladium Riviera Maya Complex in Mexico. The luxury resort has 252 guest rooms, 132 Junior Suites, 24 Mayan Suites, and six Suites. Facilities at the hotel include nine a la carte restaurants, five buffet-style restaurants, 25 bars that are scattered throughout the complex, eight freshwater swimming pools, one seawater pool, the Sunset Boulevard Disco for adults, and a luxury full-service Spa and wellness centre.
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on an 800-metre stretch of private white sand beach on the Mayan Riviera. Guests staying at the resort can enjoy all of the same facilities at the Palladium Complex, as well as two theatres, a football field, mini-golf, tennis courts, fitness centres, shops, a beauty salon, kids’ clubs, and a wide range of entertainment and leisure activities.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts is owned by the Palladium Hotel Group. The company operates an array of luxury properties in destinations including Italy, Spain, Brazil, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...