Hiltons Worldwide to develop 11 more luxury hotels in Vietnam
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open eleven hotels in Vietnam over the next few years in a partnership with the BRG Group, a leading golf course developer. The global hotel group will introduce several six and seven-star properties to the country for the first time, as well hotels under its Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Garden Inn brands.
Hilton Worldwide has revealed that it will open a number of hotels in Vietnam in a partnership with the BRG Group, a leading Vietnamese developer of golf courses. The hotel group is planning to add eleven more hotels to the country over the next few years.
The BRG Group, who owns the Victory Hotel Joint Stock Company, signed a cooperation agreement with Hilton Worldwide in 2013, and together the two companies have developed a series of luxury hotels in Vietnam. These include Hilton Hanoi Opera and Hilton Garden Inn in the capital city of Hanoi.
Hilton is also developing several new hotel projects in the South East Asian country. These include Hilton Hanoi Westlake, Double Tree by Hilton Hanoi Westlake, Hilton Hai Phong Hotels & Residences, Double Tree by Hilton Do Son, Double Tree by Hilton Vung Tau and Hilton Garden Inn Ho Chi Minh City.
Hilton Worldwide is a global hotel group that operates more than 3,750 upscale hotels and resorts in more than 80 countries worldwide. The company’s brands include Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, and Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia that is bordered by Cambodia, Laos and China. Facing the South China Sea, the country has 3,260 miles of coastline and hundreds of miles of beautiful sandy beaches. The country is home to miles of winding rivers, deep valleys, emerald-sloped hills and mountains, national parks, rice-rich lowlands and many islands.
The Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park is home to one of the most unique attractions. The Hang Son Doong Cave is the largest cave in the world, measuring 200 metres high, 150 metres wide, and five kilometres long. Due to its size, it has its own lush jungle, river, climate, and 70-metre-high stalagmites. To reach it, visitors must trek for a half a day through the jungle, across deep, rushing rivers, and through the third largest cave just to reach the entrance of the cave.
Another popular attraction in Vietnam is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Quang Ninh Province. The bay is home to thousands of limestone islands and karsts that jut out of the emerald water. Travellers can sail around the bay on cruises, or go kayaking and admire the view from the surface of the water.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Experience Vietnam’s unique heritage in Hanoi followed by beachfront bliss on Phu Quoc Island
- Private cooking classes at the Le Veranda Resort Phu Quoc
- Intimate beachfront dining on Phu Quoc Island
- Ideal central location in Hanoi
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...