The Holiday Place nominated for the British Travel Awards once again, vote for us now!
For yet another consecutive year, for The Holiday Place has been nominated by the British Travel Awards in no less than seven different categories and we want to get the word out so that as many of you who love what we do cast your votes and make your opinion count. The countdown to the BTA 2017 has officially begun!
We're back to announcing that The Holiday Place has, once again, for the fifth year running, been selected as one of the most prestigious companies in the UK travel industry, with not one but seven nominations for the British Travel Awards 2017.
Thrilled to have been considered in more categories than ever, we want to spread the word so that as many of our happy past clients can cast their vote and share with the world what we're doing right. If you've had a good experience with The Holiday Place now is the time to help us get as many votes as we can.
How to make your opinion count? It's very simple, all you have to do is click here and make us winners in any (or all) of the categories below:
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
- Best Holiday Company to Southeast Asia
- Best Holiday Company to the Indian Ocean
Once you've done that you'll be automatically entered into a fabulous prize draw where goodies include generous holiday vouchers of £500 and £2,000, stays on luxury villas and hotels in the UK and abroad, fully-inclusive tours, long weekends away, sailing trips, all-inclusive holidays, return flights, mini cruises, driving experiences, and much, much more.
Over the last year or so, as well as in recent months we've been working hard at expanding our list of destinations, adding new resorts and hotels and creating new packages to suit every kind of holidaymaker, from die-hard sun-seekers to culture vultures. If you think we're doing well at it, please reward us with your kind vote.
In past editions of the British Travel Awards we've won the titles of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda (for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, no one has been able to take that title away from us in five consecutive years!) as well as Best Independent Travel Agency in 2015. We want to keep adding to those titles and only you can help us do so.
So, what are you waiting for, get voting for The Holiday Place today and publicly declare your love for us. We promise to keep rewarding you with the best holiday experiences ever!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...