Six Sense Zil Pasyon resort in Seychelles unveils brand new spa
The Six Senses Zil Pasyon resort in the Seychelles has officially opened its Six Senses Spa to guests. Surrounded by natural beauty and overlooking the lush jungle and turquoise sea, the spa facility was designed by Six Senses Architecture and Richard Hywel Evans from Studio RHE in London, and was constructed using natural materials like rock and wood.
Seven months after its opening, the Six Senses Zil Pasyon resort in the Seychelles has launched its Six Sense Spa. The facility was designed and created by the Six Senses Architecture and Richard Hywel Evans of Studio RHE in London.
Senses Spa Zil Pasyon was built using natural materials such as rock and wood, and it features chemical-free upholstery and smart biological lighting. Surrounded by natural landscapes including lush jungle and the azure sea, the new facility is spread over 19,000 square feet of land, and was designed to be part of the island’s ecosystem and existing environment.
Anna Bjurstam, the Vice President of Six Senses Spas, explained:
“At Six Senses Zil Pasyon we felt that nature was so dramatic that we could not tame it, instead we wanted nature to tame us.
“We looked at how nature could guide us in our design, and consequently we have treatment villas situated between rocks, on top of rocks and floating above the ocean.”
“Even the yoga pavilion and wet area are not built inside a building - they are built on top of the rocks amongst lush foliage and the infinity-edge pool offers expansive sea views for exclusive spa guest usage.”
Guests can take a dip in the elevated open-air saltwater swimming pool, relax on the sun deck, practise yoga or meditation in the pavilion, or unwind in the sauna and steam rooms. There’s also a viewing deck where visitors can enjoy magnificent views of the Seychelles and take part in an array of wellness sessions.
On top of a hill, the spa reception sits, overlooking the turquoise sea and verdant jungle. Guests can purchase various Six Senses products including natural skincare treatments, swimwear, jewellery, accessories, and the exclusive yoga line which was designed by Ana Heart.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon sits on the private island of Felicite, a private island located northeast of the Seychelles International Airport. The island boasts stunning landscapes including huge granite boulders, dense emerald jungles, white sandy beaches and the aquamarine sea.
The luxury resort has 30 pool villas with private pools, outdoor decks and living areas, and outdoor showers. The villas feature 55-inch flat-screen TVs, Mac Minis, Marshall Bluetooth speakers, wireless internet, coffee making facilities, in-room safes, yoga mats, bathtubs, and a private wine cellar and minibar.
Guests can savour delicious international cuisine at the resort’s diverse onsite restaurants and bars. These include Island Cafe, Chef’s Kitchen, the meat-free Ocean Kitchen, Koko Bar, the Wine Vault, and the Lakanbiz honesty bar. The property also offers a variety of activities, from nature trails, treasure hunts, and cinema under the stars, to kayaking, fishing, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...