New "Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free" campaign launched for families
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. has launched a summer campaign aimed at families visiting the Caribbean island. The "Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free" promotion highlights participating family friendly hotels and apartments and attractions on the island, as well as fun activities for visitors of all ages, such as Atlantis submarine rides, golf at the Barbados Golf Club, and an Island Safari.
The Barbados Tourism marketing Inc. has unveiled details of its summer promotion that has been designed for families planning a visit to the island. The “Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free” campaign is a partnership between hotels, attractions and tourism companies who are coming together to provide a unique experience for families.
The campaign provides information about participating hotels, villas, B&Bs, and resorts, and attractions that are offering value for families during their visit to Barbados. The promotion is a partnership with the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association.
William "Billy" Griffith, CEO of the BTMI, reported:
“Summer is traditionally a heavy family travel period for us. In response to that, we’ve developed this campaign in association with key partners here, including hotels and attractions, as we aim to be more competitive to the family audience.”
Mr Griffith added:
“We currently have over 50 accommodations participating in the summer campaign, across several categories. From all-inclusive options such as Savannah Beach Hotel on the South Coast, to luxury hotels such as The Crane in the East, as well as a number of villas, condos and apartments; we made sure we are appealing to every class of traveller.”
During their stay on the Caribbean island, families can enjoy a wide range of activities that cater for all ages. These include a unique underwater experience in the Atlantis submarine, games of golf at the Barbados Golf Club, and an Island Safari to discover the more rugged side of the picturesque island.
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc has launched a microsite which offers all information about the summer campaign. Visitors can choose from a wide range of participating accommodation options and attractions, as well as learning more about the island and its culture. There are also several promotions available via social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
Barbados is a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea that has become a hotspot for family holidays, romantic honeymoons and sunshine escapes. The nation boasts magnificent natural landscapes including white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees; the turquoise, crystal clear sea; and hills that are thriving with exotic flora and fauna.
The island is home to an array of family friendly attractions that will keep all ages entertained. These include the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, the Flower Forest, Andromeda Gardens, and Harrisons Cave, a limestone cave system with stalactites, stalagmites and streams.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Savings of up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...