New "Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free" campaign launched for families
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. has launched a summer campaign aimed at families visiting the Caribbean island. The "Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free" promotion highlights participating family friendly hotels and apartments and attractions on the island, as well as fun activities for visitors of all ages, such as Atlantis submarine rides, golf at the Barbados Golf Club, and an Island Safari.
The Barbados Tourism marketing Inc. has unveiled details of its summer promotion that has been designed for families planning a visit to the island. The “Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free” campaign is a partnership between hotels, attractions and tourism companies who are coming together to provide a unique experience for families.
The campaign provides information about participating hotels, villas, B&Bs, and resorts, and attractions that are offering value for families during their visit to Barbados. The promotion is a partnership with the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association.
William "Billy" Griffith, CEO of the BTMI, reported:
“Summer is traditionally a heavy family travel period for us. In response to that, we’ve developed this campaign in association with key partners here, including hotels and attractions, as we aim to be more competitive to the family audience.”
Mr Griffith added:
“We currently have over 50 accommodations participating in the summer campaign, across several categories. From all-inclusive options such as Savannah Beach Hotel on the South Coast, to luxury hotels such as The Crane in the East, as well as a number of villas, condos and apartments; we made sure we are appealing to every class of traveller.”
During their stay on the Caribbean island, families can enjoy a wide range of activities that cater for all ages. These include a unique underwater experience in the Atlantis submarine, games of golf at the Barbados Golf Club, and an Island Safari to discover the more rugged side of the picturesque island.
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc has launched a microsite which offers all information about the summer campaign. Visitors can choose from a wide range of participating accommodation options and attractions, as well as learning more about the island and its culture. There are also several promotions available via social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
Barbados is a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea that has become a hotspot for family holidays, romantic honeymoons and sunshine escapes. The nation boasts magnificent natural landscapes including white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees; the turquoise, crystal clear sea; and hills that are thriving with exotic flora and fauna.
The island is home to an array of family friendly attractions that will keep all ages entertained. These include the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, the Flower Forest, Andromeda Gardens, and Harrisons Cave, a limestone cave system with stalactites, stalagmites and streams.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Taste delicious local cuisine at the poolside courtyard bistro
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, Almond Beach Resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Savings of up to £300 per person when booking with The Holiday Place
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic FREE power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles and a FREE Half day Island Coach Tour
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality that's uniquely Bajan at Sea Breeze Beach House by Ocean Hotels, close to the nightlife of Oistins and St Lawrence Gap.
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids (up to 16 years old) stay and play free when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Beautiful, Intimate and Boutique Beachfront property that is perfect for weddings
- All-inclusive resort - Dine at six fabulous restaurants serving a variety of cuisines, from beach snacks to fine dining
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- NEW! From October 2017 Enjoy complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...