New all-suite Sandals Royal Barbados opening on December 2017 bookable now!
The spanking new Sandals Royal Barbados – The All Suite Resort (still in construction) will be ready to welcome guests as of 20th December, yet the Sandals Group is eager to make it known that those already keen on booking a room at their newest, ultra-luxurious property will be able to do so from now.
Sandals Resorts is happy (and incredibly proud) to officially announce the launch of their newest luxury all-inclusive resort in Barbados: Sandals Royal Barbados – All Suite Resort, perfectly located in the vibrant St. Lawrence Gap, just moments away from its great attractions and fun nightlife.
The all-suite resort will feature many of Sandals’ signature features, including top-notch accommodation at the majestic Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites and Millionaire Suites, as well as innovative bar and pool designs, a 15,000 square feet spa and world-class international dining at five superb restaurants.
Across all of the resort’s 222 suites guests can expect to find sweeping ocean views, an outdoor Tranquillity Soaking Tub for Two, exclusive exchange privileges to dine around at sister Sandals Barbados resort next door and a Butler Elite Service. When it comes to fine dining, the resort’s five restaurants will certainly deliver with a selection of world cuisines including a seafood specialty, Asian delights, French gourmet bites and authentic Americana at the likes of Jerk Shack, La Parisienne, Neptune´s, Chi and American Tavern.
On top of it all there´ll also be four brand new bars, and it doesn´t quite stop there either. The resort area will comprise an outrageous 31 pools in total, including private and river pools, plus the main pool and other scenic water features. In short, the many surprises for this new tropical hideaway just keep coming, and even more will be revealed as the resort gets closer to its official opening date on 20th December 2017.
In the meantime guests can already secure a place as Sandals is currently taking down bookings for rooms, which for now can be reserved through a number of official tour operators like The Holiday Place, and at discounted launch rates too with special deals and promos available. If you want to get there before everyone else, now is the time to book ahead!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- Stay and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
The tranquil spa and relaxation space at Tamarind by Elegant Hotels complements the beauty of the sea and sand as well as the chic contemporary design.
- Incredible savings of up to 50%, extra savings now available in the February sale
- Enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and Kids Club
- Book the Elegance Dine Around Half Board or Full Board Meal Plans and also dine at the Oceanfront Italian Restaurant Daphne's for Dinner.
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital of Bridgetown
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, Almond Beach Resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic FREE power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles and a FREE Half day Island Coach Tour
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...