New all-suite Sandals Royal Barbados opening on December 2017 bookable now!
The spanking new Sandals Royal Barbados – The All Suite Resort (still in construction) will be ready to welcome guests as of 20th December, yet the Sandals Group is eager to make it known that those already keen on booking a room at their newest, ultra-luxurious property will be able to do so from now.
Sandals Resorts is happy (and incredibly proud) to officially announce the launch of their newest luxury all-inclusive resort in Barbados: Sandals Royal Barbados – All Suite Resort, perfectly located in the vibrant St. Lawrence Gap, just moments away from its great attractions and fun nightlife.
The all-suite resort will feature many of Sandals’ signature features, including top-notch accommodation at the majestic Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites and Millionaire Suites, as well as innovative bar and pool designs, a 15,000 square feet spa and world-class international dining at five superb restaurants.
Across all of the resort’s 222 suites guests can expect to find sweeping ocean views, an outdoor Tranquillity Soaking Tub for Two, exclusive exchange privileges to dine around at sister Sandals Barbados resort next door and a Butler Elite Service. When it comes to fine dining, the resort’s five restaurants will certainly deliver with a selection of world cuisines including a seafood specialty, Asian delights, French gourmet bites and authentic Americana at the likes of Jerk Shack, La Parisienne, Neptune´s, Chi and American Tavern.
On top of it all there´ll also be four brand new bars, and it doesn´t quite stop there either. The resort area will comprise an outrageous 31 pools in total, including private and river pools, plus the main pool and other scenic water features. In short, the many surprises for this new tropical hideaway just keep coming, and even more will be revealed as the resort gets closer to its official opening date on 20th December 2017.
In the meantime guests can already secure a place as Sandals is currently taking down bookings for rooms, which for now can be reserved through a number of official tour operators like The Holiday Place, and at discounted launch rates too with special deals and promos available. If you want to get there before everyone else, now is the time to book ahead!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...