New website points to best destinations to visit depending on month of the year
A new website developed to guide and advise travellers on the best destinations to visit according to the time of year has just been launched, offering user insightful guidance on a month by month basis. Whentovisit.org is a sophisticated online destination guide and travel tool advising travellers on some of the world's best locations to visit in any given month, taking a variety of factors into accounts such as weather, seasonal activities or events and costs.
Those who've ever found themselves with some last-minute urge to travel somewhere or some unexpected extra time off work with little time to plan an escape abroad, will have often wondered where best to head to at a certain time of year or during a particular month; whether that's weather-wise, cost-wise or event-related (i.e. when the top festivals are, when to avoid tourism crowds and when to witness local festivities). That's when a newly-developed website comes to the rescue, aiming to point mind-boggled travellers in the right destination according to their planned travel dates, interests and budgets.
Designed and developed in collaboration with Dubai Holidays, Whentovisit.org is a new online platform created to inform and advice its users based on the expert opinion of several travel professionals in the holiday industry. The results it offers users after they've picked a month to travel are solidly backed by extensive research after taking into consideration a number of important factors.
As explained by Marketing Representative at Dubai Holidays, Ivan Garcia, the new website has been designed to answer some of traveller's most frequent holiday questions:
"Many travellers decide on a spontaneous spring break, last-minute summer holiday or January escape – at times like this we offer inspiration on where to visit. It is for these kinds of situations that we believe whentovisit.org will be an extremely valuable resource for inspiring people to travel and helping them find the best destination."
But Whentovisit.org is not only an extremely valuable travel tool for last-minute holidays though, it also gives users a list of potentially attractive destinations depending on what they seek and their individual circumstances, whether they are arranging travel plans long in advance of departure or just a couple of weeks before jetting off.
For this purpose, the website's unique algorithm for picking the right destination for an individual traveller is based on a sophisticated amalgamation of factors. Cost information has been compiled after comparing flight and room rates for each destination based on a seven-day holiday departing from London. As added extra tips to further help users in their selection process, the website also provides useful information on the destinations' temperature averages during a particular time of year as well as advice on events and activities takin place any given month.
On top of this, Whentovisit.org will also show you which destinations in the world are best for culture, romance, outdoor activities, year-long sunshine or special events. Users, on their part, will also be able to narrow down their selection by adjusting their budget thanks to a handy price key. All in all, Whentovisit.org ultimately aims to answer one of Google's most frequent travel questions: "When to visit in January/May/September?" in an ultra-fast, super-easy, jargon-free way. It couldn't arrive soon enough!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...