New website points to best destinations to visit depending on month of the year
A new website developed to guide and advise travellers on the best destinations to visit according to the time of year has just been launched, offering user insightful guidance on a month by month basis. Whentovisit.org is a sophisticated online destination guide and travel tool advising travellers on some of the world's best locations to visit in any given month, taking a variety of factors into accounts such as weather, seasonal activities or events and costs.
Those who've ever found themselves with some last-minute urge to travel somewhere or some unexpected extra time off work with little time to plan an escape abroad, will have often wondered where best to head to at a certain time of year or during a particular month; whether that's weather-wise, cost-wise or event-related (i.e. when the top festivals are, when to avoid tourism crowds and when to witness local festivities). That's when a newly-developed website comes to the rescue, aiming to point mind-boggled travellers in the right destination according to their planned travel dates, interests and budgets.
Designed and developed in collaboration with Dubai Holidays, Whentovisit.org is a new online platform created to inform and advice its users based on the expert opinion of several travel professionals in the holiday industry. The results it offers users after they've picked a month to travel are solidly backed by extensive research after taking into consideration a number of important factors.
As explained by Marketing Representative at Dubai Holidays, Ivan Garcia, the new website has been designed to answer some of traveller's most frequent holiday questions:
"Many travellers decide on a spontaneous spring break, last-minute summer holiday or January escape – at times like this we offer inspiration on where to visit. It is for these kinds of situations that we believe whentovisit.org will be an extremely valuable resource for inspiring people to travel and helping them find the best destination."
But Whentovisit.org is not only an extremely valuable travel tool for last-minute holidays though, it also gives users a list of potentially attractive destinations depending on what they seek and their individual circumstances, whether they are arranging travel plans long in advance of departure or just a couple of weeks before jetting off.
For this purpose, the website's unique algorithm for picking the right destination for an individual traveller is based on a sophisticated amalgamation of factors. Cost information has been compiled after comparing flight and room rates for each destination based on a seven-day holiday departing from London. As added extra tips to further help users in their selection process, the website also provides useful information on the destinations' temperature averages during a particular time of year as well as advice on events and activities takin place any given month.
On top of this, Whentovisit.org will also show you which destinations in the world are best for culture, romance, outdoor activities, year-long sunshine or special events. Users, on their part, will also be able to narrow down their selection by adjusting their budget thanks to a handy price key. All in all, Whentovisit.org ultimately aims to answer one of Google's most frequent travel questions: "When to visit in January/May/September?" in an ultra-fast, super-easy, jargon-free way. It couldn't arrive soon enough!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...