Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to become Melia Hotels' fifth hotel in Vietnam
Melia Hotels International has signed a new brand property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Spanish hotel group will add the Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to its collection in the country. Scheduled to open 2018 in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, the hotel will have 200 guest rooms with sea views and 100villas with private infinity pools.
Melia Hotels International has signed a deal with Saigon – Cam Ranh Joint Stock Company for a brand new hotel in Vietnam. The Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort is scheduled to open in 2018 and will become the hotel group’s fifth property in the South East Asian country.
The luxury property will be located in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, just five kilometres from Cam Ranh Bay International Airport. The beachfront hotel will have 200 guest rooms with ocean views, and 100 villas that span between 240 square metres and 400 square metres of space and have private infinity pools.
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, the CEO of Melia Hotels International, commented:
"We're proud to embark on this new partnership with Saigon – Cam Ranh Joint Stock Company."
"If anything has taught us these past 60 years, it's our ability to deliver strong returns on investments for our partners. Together, I'm confident we can achieve robust and sustainable growth in Vietnam. Looking ahead, the new Meliá Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort will continue to set the benchmark for world-class services and bring to life the Meliá resort experience that revolutionises the traditional sun and beach concept."
The hotel’s facilities include the hotel brand’s signature YHI Spa, and three gourmet restaurants that will range from casual and fine dining options. There will also be a wedding chapel with direct access to the beach so engaged couples say exchange vows within a romantic, picturesque setting.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to a variety of attractions including Tu Van Pagoda and Binh Ba Island.
The Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort will join Melia’s four other hotels in Vietnam including Melia Hanoi, Melia Danang, Sol Beach House Phu Quoc, and the new Melia Ho Tram. This year, Meliá Hotels International has 13 hotels currently in operation in Asia, and another 23 hotels are planned for the near future. The hotel company is planning to double its collection in the region by 2020.
Melia Hotels International is a Spanish hotel group that operates more than 350 hotels in over 35 countries around the world. The group’s hotel brands include Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Sol Hotels, Club Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Meliá, and TRYP by Wyndham.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...