Iberostar Cancun resort opens new tower with 156 luxury suites
A new tower has been added to the Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico. The tower is home to all-suite accommodation, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant, a terrace bar and snack bar. Each of the 156 new luxury suites boast their own terrace whirlpools. The beachfront resort now boasts a total of 582 guest rooms and suites.
Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort has announced that a new tower has been unveiled. The new tower is home to accommodation, restaurants and bars.
Spread over 13 floors, the new tower boasts 156 suites, and upscale facilities including a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant with ocean views, a terrace bar, and a snack bar. The new restaurant can cater for up to 232 people and is open for breakfast and lunch buffet-style dining, as well as a la carte evening dining.
On each floor there are 10 Junior Suites that span 538 square metres and two Corner Suites spanning 807 square feet. Each of the suites has its own terrace whirlpool so guests can relax and soak up the sea views in the privacy of their own accommodation.
Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort is situated on a pristine beach and now has a total of 582 guest rooms, suites and villas, including a presidential suite. Facilities at the oceanfront resort in Cancun include seven infinity swimming pools, a fitness centre, a beauty salon, the lavish Spa Sensations, two tennis courts, and a professional football field. The resort is also the only one in the area that boasts its very own onsite 18-hole golf course.
The property has been awarded Green Globe certification for three years in a row due to its sustainable efforts and eco-friendly initiatives.
Community activities are supported by IBEROSTAR Cancun, and the hotel donates towels, clothes and equipment to charities and people in need across the region. Every year, the hotel also takes part in Earth Hour in March, and guests are encouraged to reuse towels and linen.
Located just 15 minutes away from Cancun International Airport, the resort is conveniently located for travellers who are seeking beach breaks or more vibrant experiences in the city which is home to bars, restaurants, shops and nightclubs. During their stay in Cancun, holidaymakers can hike or go zip-wiring through lush nature reserves and jungles, and water enthusiasts can visit the unique underwater museum in the National Marine Park of Isla Mujeres, which was created by English artist Jason deCaires Taylor, and is home to 400 life-sized limestone sculptures.
IBEROSTAR Hotels operates a collection of luxury hotels across the Caribbean and Mexico. These range from the adults-only “Grand Collection” hotels, to couple and family-friendly “Premium Gold” and “Premium category” properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...