Iberostar Cancun resort opens new tower with 156 luxury suites
A new tower has been added to the Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico. The tower is home to all-suite accommodation, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant, a terrace bar and snack bar. Each of the 156 new luxury suites boast their own terrace whirlpools. The beachfront resort now boasts a total of 582 guest rooms and suites.
Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort has announced that a new tower has been unveiled. The new tower is home to accommodation, restaurants and bars.
Spread over 13 floors, the new tower boasts 156 suites, and upscale facilities including a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant with ocean views, a terrace bar, and a snack bar. The new restaurant can cater for up to 232 people and is open for breakfast and lunch buffet-style dining, as well as a la carte evening dining.
On each floor there are 10 Junior Suites that span 538 square metres and two Corner Suites spanning 807 square feet. Each of the suites has its own terrace whirlpool so guests can relax and soak up the sea views in the privacy of their own accommodation.
Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort is situated on a pristine beach and now has a total of 582 guest rooms, suites and villas, including a presidential suite. Facilities at the oceanfront resort in Cancun include seven infinity swimming pools, a fitness centre, a beauty salon, the lavish Spa Sensations, two tennis courts, and a professional football field. The resort is also the only one in the area that boasts its very own onsite 18-hole golf course.
The property has been awarded Green Globe certification for three years in a row due to its sustainable efforts and eco-friendly initiatives.
Community activities are supported by IBEROSTAR Cancun, and the hotel donates towels, clothes and equipment to charities and people in need across the region. Every year, the hotel also takes part in Earth Hour in March, and guests are encouraged to reuse towels and linen.
Located just 15 minutes away from Cancun International Airport, the resort is conveniently located for travellers who are seeking beach breaks or more vibrant experiences in the city which is home to bars, restaurants, shops and nightclubs. During their stay in Cancun, holidaymakers can hike or go zip-wiring through lush nature reserves and jungles, and water enthusiasts can visit the unique underwater museum in the National Marine Park of Isla Mujeres, which was created by English artist Jason deCaires Taylor, and is home to 400 life-sized limestone sculptures.
IBEROSTAR Hotels operates a collection of luxury hotels across the Caribbean and Mexico. These range from the adults-only “Grand Collection” hotels, to couple and family-friendly “Premium Gold” and “Premium category” properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...