UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya opens to guests in Mexico
The new UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya resort in Mexico has officially opened to guests. The luxury hotel has 448 guest rooms and suites, with many offering sea views, while ground floor rooms boast semi-private swim-up pools. The property’s facilities include three swimming pools, a wellness centre, a spa, several restaurants and bars, and an 11,600 square foot ballroom.
The new adults-only UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya hotel has welcomed its first guests in Mexico. The property has been designed to embrace its surrounding environment and culture, and is hoping to draw millennial travellers.
The all-inclusive hotel is hoping to attract millennial travellers with its contemporary design that also embrace its surrounding Mexican environment and culture. The UNICO “20° N 87° W” name plays on the longitude and latitude of its location which is on a white sandy stretch in the Riviera Maya.
The hotel has 448 guest rooms and suite, most of which have views of the cobalt ocean. Ground floor rooms boast semi-private swim-up pools or outdoor double hydro spa tubs. The spacious rooms feature wooden furnishings, local artwork, and modern amenities including flat-screen TVs, minibars with personalised cocktail fixings, and wireless Internet. All guest rooms also have the services of an Anfitrion, dedicated host who is available 24/7.
Guests can unwind and take a dip in the three swimming pools or work out at the modern fitness centre with training sessions and yoga and meditation classes. The wellness centre and spa has 18 treatment rooms, a Hammam, steam room, sauna, and a hydrotherapy circuit.
There are also meeting and events facilities that cater for business travellers and special occasions. The 11,600-square-foot ballroom is perfect for wedding celebrations, conferences and galas, and there’s outdoor space so guests can enjoy events in the sunshine while admiring the views.
The hotel boast four diverse dining venues that serve delicious and fresh international cuisine. Mia Carisa offers Italian coastal dishes and its wood-burning oven give the food a delicious smoky flavour; "Cueva Siete" (Cave Seven) focuses on regional Yucatecan culinary delights and has rotating chefs; Mura House Asian cuisine with a focus on Japanese teppanyaki, yakitori and sushi; and Restaurant 20.87 has a beachside setting and serves breakfast, Mexican pastries, and grilled cuts of prime steak and local fish.
Cafe Inez is influenced by European cafe culture with fresh coffee, juices, pastries and paninis, while the Palmera Lounge has crafted cocktails, cigars, and live entertainment. Bar Balam is an all-day cocktail bar that offers a Mexican twist on classic cocktails. The hotel will also offer a series of events including mexcal tastings, cocktail hour by the Executive Mixologist, to custom beer gardens, Art Attack competitions, acoustic sunset music sessions, lectures by local experts and tours to local areas and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...