UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya opens to guests in Mexico
The new UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya resort in Mexico has officially opened to guests. The luxury hotel has 448 guest rooms and suites, with many offering sea views, while ground floor rooms boast semi-private swim-up pools. The property’s facilities include three swimming pools, a wellness centre, a spa, several restaurants and bars, and an 11,600 square foot ballroom.
The new adults-only UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya hotel has welcomed its first guests in Mexico. The property has been designed to embrace its surrounding environment and culture, and is hoping to draw millennial travellers.
The all-inclusive hotel is hoping to attract millennial travellers with its contemporary design that also embrace its surrounding Mexican environment and culture. The UNICO “20° N 87° W” name plays on the longitude and latitude of its location which is on a white sandy stretch in the Riviera Maya.
The hotel has 448 guest rooms and suite, most of which have views of the cobalt ocean. Ground floor rooms boast semi-private swim-up pools or outdoor double hydro spa tubs. The spacious rooms feature wooden furnishings, local artwork, and modern amenities including flat-screen TVs, minibars with personalised cocktail fixings, and wireless Internet. All guest rooms also have the services of an Anfitrion, dedicated host who is available 24/7.
Guests can unwind and take a dip in the three swimming pools or work out at the modern fitness centre with training sessions and yoga and meditation classes. The wellness centre and spa has 18 treatment rooms, a Hammam, steam room, sauna, and a hydrotherapy circuit.
There are also meeting and events facilities that cater for business travellers and special occasions. The 11,600-square-foot ballroom is perfect for wedding celebrations, conferences and galas, and there’s outdoor space so guests can enjoy events in the sunshine while admiring the views.
The hotel boast four diverse dining venues that serve delicious and fresh international cuisine. Mia Carisa offers Italian coastal dishes and its wood-burning oven give the food a delicious smoky flavour; "Cueva Siete" (Cave Seven) focuses on regional Yucatecan culinary delights and has rotating chefs; Mura House Asian cuisine with a focus on Japanese teppanyaki, yakitori and sushi; and Restaurant 20.87 has a beachside setting and serves breakfast, Mexican pastries, and grilled cuts of prime steak and local fish.
Cafe Inez is influenced by European cafe culture with fresh coffee, juices, pastries and paninis, while the Palmera Lounge has crafted cocktails, cigars, and live entertainment. Bar Balam is an all-day cocktail bar that offers a Mexican twist on classic cocktails. The hotel will also offer a series of events including mexcal tastings, cocktail hour by the Executive Mixologist, to custom beer gardens, Art Attack competitions, acoustic sunset music sessions, lectures by local experts and tours to local areas and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...