Prince Harry and girlfriend stay at Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica
Prince Harry and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle have reportedly spent the weekend an upscale in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a wedding in Montego Bay, and they stayed at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. The upscale hotel has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Prince Harry and his Hollywood girlfriend have been spotted enjoying a romantic weekend away in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a friend’s wedding at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay.
The prince and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle, an American actress, reportedly attended the wedding of his best friend Tom Inskip and Lara Hughes-Young at the luxury resort in Jamaica. This isn’t the first time the hotel has hosted famous faces; since its opening it has attracted celebrities, athletes, business and political leaders including Cole Porter, Grace Kelly, Jackie Kennedy, and Pierce Brosnan.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas is located on a verdant 110-acre peninsula in Montego Bay. The property has 36 Ralph Lauren-designed guest rooms, 96 lavish villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas. The customised accommodation boasts ocean views, and many villas have their own private pools.
Amenities in each guest room include air conditioning, iPod docking stations, coffee makers, wireless internet, in-room safes, work desk, king-size beds, and private bathrooms with freestanding bath tubs, separate rain showers, double sinks, and Elemis bathroom products. Guests staying in Villa Suites have access to a semi-private swimming pool, open air living rooms or verandas, and a personal housekeeper. Private villas boast onsite staff, two outdoor pools, outdoor showers, outdoor living areas, and multiple bedrooms.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include an infinity pool, five tennis courts, a fitness centre, a kids club, a library, The Restaurant at Round Hill, and The Grill at Round Hill. There are multiple bars including the Seaside Terrace, the Pool Bar, the Beach Bar, and the Cocktail Bar were guests can relax with a wide range of wines, beers, cocktail, coffees and juices.
Guests can also indulge in pampering treatments at The Spa at Round Hill, which is located in a restored 18th century plantation house surrounded by ten acres of beachfront space. There are seven treatment rooms, an outdoor ocean-facing spa gazebo, an outdoor Vichy shower, an open-air Yoga Pavilion, a Hydrotherapy Loft, a lounge area, and a pool terrace.
As well as access to a private white sand beach, guests can also enjoy activities in the azure sea such as snorkelling, kayaking, wake boarding, water skiing, scuba diving, or tours in glass-bottom boats. In Montego Bay, holidaymakers can play golf at the Tryall Golf Club, or they can enjoy exhilarating ATV or dune buggy safaris, zipline canopy tours, bamboo river rafting, and excursions to Dunn's River Falls.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...