Prince Harry and girlfriend stay at Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica
Prince Harry and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle have reportedly spent the weekend an upscale in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a wedding in Montego Bay, and they stayed at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. The upscale hotel has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Prince Harry and his Hollywood girlfriend have been spotted enjoying a romantic weekend away in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a friend’s wedding at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay.
The prince and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle, an American actress, reportedly attended the wedding of his best friend Tom Inskip and Lara Hughes-Young at the luxury resort in Jamaica. This isn’t the first time the hotel has hosted famous faces; since its opening it has attracted celebrities, athletes, business and political leaders including Cole Porter, Grace Kelly, Jackie Kennedy, and Pierce Brosnan.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas is located on a verdant 110-acre peninsula in Montego Bay. The property has 36 Ralph Lauren-designed guest rooms, 96 lavish villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas. The customised accommodation boasts ocean views, and many villas have their own private pools.
Amenities in each guest room include air conditioning, iPod docking stations, coffee makers, wireless internet, in-room safes, work desk, king-size beds, and private bathrooms with freestanding bath tubs, separate rain showers, double sinks, and Elemis bathroom products. Guests staying in Villa Suites have access to a semi-private swimming pool, open air living rooms or verandas, and a personal housekeeper. Private villas boast onsite staff, two outdoor pools, outdoor showers, outdoor living areas, and multiple bedrooms.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include an infinity pool, five tennis courts, a fitness centre, a kids club, a library, The Restaurant at Round Hill, and The Grill at Round Hill. There are multiple bars including the Seaside Terrace, the Pool Bar, the Beach Bar, and the Cocktail Bar were guests can relax with a wide range of wines, beers, cocktail, coffees and juices.
Guests can also indulge in pampering treatments at The Spa at Round Hill, which is located in a restored 18th century plantation house surrounded by ten acres of beachfront space. There are seven treatment rooms, an outdoor ocean-facing spa gazebo, an outdoor Vichy shower, an open-air Yoga Pavilion, a Hydrotherapy Loft, a lounge area, and a pool terrace.
As well as access to a private white sand beach, guests can also enjoy activities in the azure sea such as snorkelling, kayaking, wake boarding, water skiing, scuba diving, or tours in glass-bottom boats. In Montego Bay, holidaymakers can play golf at the Tryall Golf Club, or they can enjoy exhilarating ATV or dune buggy safaris, zipline canopy tours, bamboo river rafting, and excursions to Dunn's River Falls.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...