Sri Mara Spa comes to Vietnam
The Anam, one of Vietnam's premier resorts, recently announced the arrival of Sri Mara Spa. The spa is based on time-honoured Balinese rituals and emphasizes a simple "high-touch, low-tech" approach to wellness. The spa will offer numerous soothing treatments based on traditional Balinese practices, as well as detox and slimming programmes.
The Anam, an independently operated five-star resort, recently announced that the Sri Mara Spa will soon open in the resort. Sri Mara Spa takes its name from the first king of the Cham Kingdom and is the first dedicated Balinese spa in Nha Trang.
The Sri Mara Spa will be located across 400 square metres of private land with incredible tropical views. The spa will offer a full sensory experience that focuses on the meaningful connection between Balinese spiritual healing and holistic spa and wellness culture.
Among the spa’s decadent experiences are numerous traditional Balinese treatments, detox and weight loss programmes, as well as the use of tea-inspired THÉMAÉ products, which are highly regarded for their antioxidant properties. Additionally, the spa prides itself on a decidedly analog approach to indulgence and relaxation: it stresses a “high-touch, low-tech” approach to wellness.
The Anam opened in September of 2016 and has quickly become one of the most highly regarded properties in Nha Trang. The resort combines the best of 21st century amenities and convenience with colonial era charm and attentive service.
The property, consisting exclusively of villas, subscribes to a philosophy of “No shoes, no news, no stress.” The Anam is known for its luxurious accommodations and amenities and is regarded as one of the most relaxation-focused resorts in Vietnam.
Each of the villas is constructed of Vietnamese hardwood, decorative stone, and antique style tiling. As part of its commitment to relaxation, the Anam’s villas are finished with sumptuous bedding in Irish linen, sunken bath tubs, rain showers, and handmade French toiletries.
In addition to the resort’s pristine private beach, guests also have access to three large swimming pools, a kid’s adventure club and playground, and a wide range of recreational activities. A fully-equipped fitness centre is also available for guests who want to keep active as well as relax.
The Anam is located in Nha Trang, one of Vietnam’s loveliest and most popular destinations. Nha Trang Bay is widely considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, and the area is popular with locals and international tourists alike, many of whom are drawn to the area for its excellent scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
This trip will guarantee you fall in love with the Far East with a complete taste of Vietnam and a stay in the heart of Hong Kong
- Amazing opportunity to watch the sunrise over Halong Bay
- Complimentary Tai Chi and walking tours in Hong Kong
- Expert tours and transfers included in Vietnam to give you a hassle free and unique trip of a lifetime
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...