Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences opens to guests in Los Cabos, Mexico
The Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences has opened in Los Cabos in Mexico. The property is managed by Auberge Resorts Collection and has 60 guest rooms and 32 two, three, and four-bedroom villas with terraces and views of the Sea of Cortez. There’s a 450 foot long swimming pool that runs through the resort like a river, and facilities include restaurants, H20 Watersports Activity Cave, a spa, a kids club, and an activity centre with cinemas and a fitness centre.
The resort is perfect for families, groups and couples, and has 60 guest rooms, and 32 two, three and four-bedroom luxury villas.
Nestled in Chileno Bay, one of the leading swimming beaches in Los Cabos, the luxury resort’s design has been influenced by its surrounding natural beauty.
Girvin & Associates designed the resort’s landscaped grounds, while Glazier Le Architects and interior designer BAMO created the interior decor using natural wood, hand cut stone, and colourful Mexican furnishings.
Guest rooms and villas at Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences boast floor-to-ceiling windows that lead onto private terraces with views of the pool, gardens, or Sea of Cortez. There are outdoor showers and living spaces, and some terraces have plunge pools or hot tubs. Inside, the bathrooms have freestanding bathtubs with artisanal bath products, and villas are equipped with kitchenettes, living areas, welcome cocktails upon arrival, and complimentary drinks and wireless internet.
Running like a river through the resort is a 450-foot-long swimming pool that concludes with a three-tiered cascading infinity edge pool in centre of the grounds. There are private poolside cabanas for added comfort and privacy. Those who are looking for fun water activities can visit the H20 Watersports Activity Cave to enjoy snorkelling trips, glass-bottomed kayaks and other water sports.
Dining options at the hotel are diverse and feature authentic Mexican cuisine and other regional Latin American culinary delights. The three-tiered open-air COMAL restaurant was designed by Gulla Jonsdottir Architecture + Design and features dishes such as crispy octopus with hazelnut mole, and steamed sweet potato-wrapped snapper. There’s a raw bar in the middle of the restaurant with live chef stations where guests can enjoy oysters, clams, and "ceviche". The beachside TnT bar is a great place to enjoy cocktails and smoothies with a drinks programme led by Osvaldo Vazquez.
Tourists who are looking to indulge and unwind can choose from a wide range of pampering treatments at the Auberge Spa at Chileno Bay. The full-service facility has 10 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a reflexology pool, a Purification Garden, salt inhalation room, ice fountain, and a beauty salon.
The onsite activity centre has two cinemas, a kids club, game lawn and a fitness centre with fitness and wellness classes such as yoga and cardio classes. The resort also has more than 13,000 square feet of space that is used for events and meetings.
The Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences joins another property managed by Auberge Resorts Collection, the Esperanza, an Auberge Resort, which is located in Punta Ballena in nearby Cabo San Lucas. Los Cabos is a popular tourist destination on the Baja California Peninsula in southern Mexico.
The region is home to white sand beaches, turquoise sea and lush hills, and holidaymakers can enjoy access to world-class golf courses, vibrant bars and clubs, and attractions include Cabo Pulmo, a protected marine park teeming with colourful sea creatures, and the charming town of San Jose del Cabo with art galleries, cafes, and shops,
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...