Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences opens to guests in Los Cabos, Mexico
The Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences has opened in Los Cabos in Mexico. The property is managed by Auberge Resorts Collection and has 60 guest rooms and 32 two, three, and four-bedroom villas with terraces and views of the Sea of Cortez. There’s a 450 foot long swimming pool that runs through the resort like a river, and facilities include restaurants, H20 Watersports Activity Cave, a spa, a kids club, and an activity centre with cinemas and a fitness centre.
The resort is perfect for families, groups and couples, and has 60 guest rooms, and 32 two, three and four-bedroom luxury villas.
Nestled in Chileno Bay, one of the leading swimming beaches in Los Cabos, the luxury resort’s design has been influenced by its surrounding natural beauty.
Girvin & Associates designed the resort’s landscaped grounds, while Glazier Le Architects and interior designer BAMO created the interior decor using natural wood, hand cut stone, and colourful Mexican furnishings.
Guest rooms and villas at Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences boast floor-to-ceiling windows that lead onto private terraces with views of the pool, gardens, or Sea of Cortez. There are outdoor showers and living spaces, and some terraces have plunge pools or hot tubs. Inside, the bathrooms have freestanding bathtubs with artisanal bath products, and villas are equipped with kitchenettes, living areas, welcome cocktails upon arrival, and complimentary drinks and wireless internet.
Running like a river through the resort is a 450-foot-long swimming pool that concludes with a three-tiered cascading infinity edge pool in centre of the grounds. There are private poolside cabanas for added comfort and privacy. Those who are looking for fun water activities can visit the H20 Watersports Activity Cave to enjoy snorkelling trips, glass-bottomed kayaks and other water sports.
Dining options at the hotel are diverse and feature authentic Mexican cuisine and other regional Latin American culinary delights. The three-tiered open-air COMAL restaurant was designed by Gulla Jonsdottir Architecture + Design and features dishes such as crispy octopus with hazelnut mole, and steamed sweet potato-wrapped snapper. There’s a raw bar in the middle of the restaurant with live chef stations where guests can enjoy oysters, clams, and "ceviche". The beachside TnT bar is a great place to enjoy cocktails and smoothies with a drinks programme led by Osvaldo Vazquez.
Tourists who are looking to indulge and unwind can choose from a wide range of pampering treatments at the Auberge Spa at Chileno Bay. The full-service facility has 10 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a reflexology pool, a Purification Garden, salt inhalation room, ice fountain, and a beauty salon.
The onsite activity centre has two cinemas, a kids club, game lawn and a fitness centre with fitness and wellness classes such as yoga and cardio classes. The resort also has more than 13,000 square feet of space that is used for events and meetings.
The Chileno Bay Resorts & Residences joins another property managed by Auberge Resorts Collection, the Esperanza, an Auberge Resort, which is located in Punta Ballena in nearby Cabo San Lucas. Los Cabos is a popular tourist destination on the Baja California Peninsula in southern Mexico.
The region is home to white sand beaches, turquoise sea and lush hills, and holidaymakers can enjoy access to world-class golf courses, vibrant bars and clubs, and attractions include Cabo Pulmo, a protected marine park teeming with colourful sea creatures, and the charming town of San Jose del Cabo with art galleries, cafes, and shops,
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...