USA Today publishes top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia
Looking to inform newlyweds on the best places to make cherished memories of their union, USA Today recently published an article on the top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia. From adults-only all-inclusive resorts to secluded cottages and lodges, St Lucia offers a blissful and romantic ambiance for couples.
The romantic Caribbean is widely renowned as an ideal destination for honeymooners and St Lucia, in particular, is in high demand due to its easy-to-access English-speaking culture and stunning well-preserved nature, which is ideal for waterfall hiking and catamaran cruises.
Whether couples seek a relaxed, intimate ambiance or an adventurous getaway, St Lucia offers a wide range of possibilities. In order to narrow down the list for soon-to-be brides and grooms, USA Today published an article on the top five St Lucia honeymoon destinations.
Looking out on the twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons, Jade Mountain offers a lavish and intimate experience for couples. Guests can choose from four lavish suites with Jacuzzi tub and 25 suites with a private infinity pool right inside the room. All accommodations comprise an open fourth wall, which creates the illusion of being in direct contact with nature. Jade Mountain truly caters to privacy, as every lodging is designed so that nothing disturbs the romantic vibes (no TV or radio).
Sandals Grande St Lucia Spa & Beach Resort
Set on a peninsula connecting the mainland to Pigeon Island, Sandals Grande St Lucia is an affordable yet luxurious option for honeymooners. This all-inclusive property allows for a relaxed stay without having to worry about any costs within the hotel after the booking is payed for. Hiking in Pigeon island or simply unwinding on the beach are fun activities couples can enjoy whilst at the resort.
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
Built in 2012, Boucan is a complex of 14 guest lodges set within Rabot Estate, St. Lucia’s oldest cocoa grove plantation, which has been in operation since the 18th century. Comprising four-poster beds and open-sky rainforest showers, each ample lodge also features a romantic view of the Petit Piton. In addition to having access to a large swimming pool and lovely restaurant, guests can tour the cocoa plantations and receive a Cocoa Juvenate treatment at the spa. For beach access, couples can ride a free shuttle to the seaside town of Soufriere.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Utmost privacy and a rustic feel are guaranteed at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa. Sitting on an off-the-beaten path location on the Anse Cochon coast, the adults-only resort offers 33 private cottages, including 11 ocean-view cottages with private plunge pool, private deck and double hammocks. Guest can enjoy this absolute seclusion and unwind at the resort’s beach, spa, wine cellar and restaurants.
The Villa Beach Cottages
St Lucia also has options for those couples on a tighter budget. The Villa Beach Cottages is an affordable beachfront hotel, located on the island’s northwest coast, in Choc Bay. Just steps from the beach, all villa suites come equipped with kitchens (a great advantage for more economic holidays) whilst the resort itself boasts two swimming pools and is adjacent to a beach bar and restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...