USA Today publishes top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia
Looking to inform newlyweds on the best places to make cherished memories of their union, USA Today recently published an article on the top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia. From adults-only all-inclusive resorts to secluded cottages and lodges, St Lucia offers a blissful and romantic ambiance for couples.
The romantic Caribbean is widely renowned as an ideal destination for honeymooners and St Lucia, in particular, is in high demand due to its easy-to-access English-speaking culture and stunning well-preserved nature, which is ideal for waterfall hiking and catamaran cruises.
Whether couples seek a relaxed, intimate ambiance or an adventurous getaway, St Lucia offers a wide range of possibilities. In order to narrow down the list for soon-to-be brides and grooms, USA Today published an article on the top five St Lucia honeymoon destinations.
Looking out on the twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons, Jade Mountain offers a lavish and intimate experience for couples. Guests can choose from four lavish suites with Jacuzzi tub and 25 suites with a private infinity pool right inside the room. All accommodations comprise an open fourth wall, which creates the illusion of being in direct contact with nature. Jade Mountain truly caters to privacy, as every lodging is designed so that nothing disturbs the romantic vibes (no TV or radio).
Sandals Grande St Lucia Spa & Beach Resort
Set on a peninsula connecting the mainland to Pigeon Island, Sandals Grande St Lucia is an affordable yet luxurious option for honeymooners. This all-inclusive property allows for a relaxed stay without having to worry about any costs within the hotel after the booking is payed for. Hiking in Pigeon island or simply unwinding on the beach are fun activities couples can enjoy whilst at the resort.
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
Built in 2012, Boucan is a complex of 14 guest lodges set within Rabot Estate, St. Lucia’s oldest cocoa grove plantation, which has been in operation since the 18th century. Comprising four-poster beds and open-sky rainforest showers, each ample lodge also features a romantic view of the Petit Piton. In addition to having access to a large swimming pool and lovely restaurant, guests can tour the cocoa plantations and receive a Cocoa Juvenate treatment at the spa. For beach access, couples can ride a free shuttle to the seaside town of Soufriere.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Utmost privacy and a rustic feel are guaranteed at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa. Sitting on an off-the-beaten path location on the Anse Cochon coast, the adults-only resort offers 33 private cottages, including 11 ocean-view cottages with private plunge pool, private deck and double hammocks. Guest can enjoy this absolute seclusion and unwind at the resort’s beach, spa, wine cellar and restaurants.
The Villa Beach Cottages
St Lucia also has options for those couples on a tighter budget. The Villa Beach Cottages is an affordable beachfront hotel, located on the island’s northwest coast, in Choc Bay. Just steps from the beach, all villa suites come equipped with kitchens (a great advantage for more economic holidays) whilst the resort itself boasts two swimming pools and is adjacent to a beach bar and restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Up to 2 Children stay and eat free when staying with 2 full paying adults on the same meal plan
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Receive six complimentary 1 hour passes per booking to the Splash Island Water park and access to all facilities
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...