USA Today publishes top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia
Looking to inform newlyweds on the best places to make cherished memories of their union, USA Today recently published an article on the top five honeymoon resorts in St Lucia. From adults-only all-inclusive resorts to secluded cottages and lodges, St Lucia offers a blissful and romantic ambiance for couples.
The romantic Caribbean is widely renowned as an ideal destination for honeymooners and St Lucia, in particular, is in high demand due to its easy-to-access English-speaking culture and stunning well-preserved nature, which is ideal for waterfall hiking and catamaran cruises.
Whether couples seek a relaxed, intimate ambiance or an adventurous getaway, St Lucia offers a wide range of possibilities. In order to narrow down the list for soon-to-be brides and grooms, USA Today published an article on the top five St Lucia honeymoon destinations.
Looking out on the twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons, Jade Mountain offers a lavish and intimate experience for couples. Guests can choose from four lavish suites with Jacuzzi tub and 25 suites with a private infinity pool right inside the room. All accommodations comprise an open fourth wall, which creates the illusion of being in direct contact with nature. Jade Mountain truly caters to privacy, as every lodging is designed so that nothing disturbs the romantic vibes (no TV or radio).
Sandals Grande St Lucia Spa & Beach Resort
Set on a peninsula connecting the mainland to Pigeon Island, Sandals Grande St Lucia is an affordable yet luxurious option for honeymooners. This all-inclusive property allows for a relaxed stay without having to worry about any costs within the hotel after the booking is payed for. Hiking in Pigeon island or simply unwinding on the beach are fun activities couples can enjoy whilst at the resort.
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
Built in 2012, Boucan is a complex of 14 guest lodges set within Rabot Estate, St. Lucia’s oldest cocoa grove plantation, which has been in operation since the 18th century. Comprising four-poster beds and open-sky rainforest showers, each ample lodge also features a romantic view of the Petit Piton. In addition to having access to a large swimming pool and lovely restaurant, guests can tour the cocoa plantations and receive a Cocoa Juvenate treatment at the spa. For beach access, couples can ride a free shuttle to the seaside town of Soufriere.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Utmost privacy and a rustic feel are guaranteed at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa. Sitting on an off-the-beaten path location on the Anse Cochon coast, the adults-only resort offers 33 private cottages, including 11 ocean-view cottages with private plunge pool, private deck and double hammocks. Guest can enjoy this absolute seclusion and unwind at the resort’s beach, spa, wine cellar and restaurants.
The Villa Beach Cottages
St Lucia also has options for those couples on a tighter budget. The Villa Beach Cottages is an affordable beachfront hotel, located on the island’s northwest coast, in Choc Bay. Just steps from the beach, all villa suites come equipped with kitchens (a great advantage for more economic holidays) whilst the resort itself boasts two swimming pools and is adjacent to a beach bar and restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...