The Holiday Pace waves goodbye to 2016 on a big Thank You note
As we get close to the end of the year, The Holiday Place reflects on its 2016 achievements, none of which would have been possible without the ongoing support of our partners, and especially our holidaymakers, who we want to give a big pat on the back for choosing to travel with us. 2016 has been an eventful year, during which we've not only expanded our portfolio of destinations but also received prestigious awards.
As 2016 draws to a close, we at The Holiday Place want to look back on our achievements this year, the awards we have received and the new experiences we've started offering our customers.
We've added quite a bit to our portfolio in 2016, giving holidaymakers more options than ever across a wider global scope.
To start off, we've added a whole new subcontinent with not one or two but eight new destinations to visit, encompassing everything from sun and sand holiday packages in Thailand to cultural tours in Vietnam, amazing Cambodian adventures, and twin-centre holidays linking the likes of Hong Kong and Macao, or Singapore and Thailand, to name but a few of the possible combinations. For the ultimate escapism, we've also added Laos and Indonesia, with holidays combining Bali's heavenly beaches with the serene rice paddies of Ubud.
Beyond our destination expansion in Southeast Asia we've also been hard at work to solidify and strengthen our offer on other of our core destinations, with a wider variety of Cuba holidays and Cuba tours that now also include stays in "casas particulares". We've also solidified relationships with some of our top partners in big destinations like Dubai and the whole of the Caribbean.
Speaking of the Caribbean, we've recently been recognised for the fifth consecutive time for providing our customers with the best quality Caribbean holidays. At the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, they awarded us a Silver medal as Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for our ongoing excellence in the Caribbean region.
Yet another accolade to grace our shelves, on 26th September we were awarded Best Social Media Coverage of St Lucia at the St Lucia Showcase 2016, during an award-winning gala held at the Hilton in Syon Park, London.
So looking back on our gains, we're very grateful for what 2016 has brought to The Holiday Place and we look forward to working ever harder to achieve even more in 2017 while keeping up with our excellent standards. Before waving goodbye to 2016 we just want to extend our warmest thank you to our many partners for their vital, ongoing support, and most of all, our holidaymakers, who keep us going and push us to reach new goals in fulfilling their every holiday wish.
From The Holiday Place with love, Happy 2017 everyone!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...