The Holiday Pace waves goodbye to 2016 on a big Thank You note
As we get close to the end of the year, The Holiday Place reflects on its 2016 achievements, none of which would have been possible without the ongoing support of our partners, and especially our holidaymakers, who we want to give a big pat on the back for choosing to travel with us. 2016 has been an eventful year, during which we've not only expanded our portfolio of destinations but also received prestigious awards.
As 2016 draws to a close, we at The Holiday Place want to look back on our achievements this year, the awards we have received and the new experiences we've started offering our customers.
We've added quite a bit to our portfolio in 2016, giving holidaymakers more options than ever across a wider global scope.
To start off, we've added a whole new subcontinent with not one or two but eight new destinations to visit, encompassing everything from sun and sand holiday packages in Thailand to cultural tours in Vietnam, amazing Cambodian adventures, and twin-centre holidays linking the likes of Hong Kong and Macao, or Singapore and Thailand, to name but a few of the possible combinations. For the ultimate escapism, we've also added Laos and Indonesia, with holidays combining Bali's heavenly beaches with the serene rice paddies of Ubud.
Beyond our destination expansion in Southeast Asia we've also been hard at work to solidify and strengthen our offer on other of our core destinations, with a wider variety of Cuba holidays and Cuba tours that now also include stays in "casas particulares". We've also solidified relationships with some of our top partners in big destinations like Dubai and the whole of the Caribbean.
Speaking of the Caribbean, we've recently been recognised for the fifth consecutive time for providing our customers with the best quality Caribbean holidays. At the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, they awarded us a Silver medal as Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for our ongoing excellence in the Caribbean region.
Yet another accolade to grace our shelves, on 26th September we were awarded Best Social Media Coverage of St Lucia at the St Lucia Showcase 2016, during an award-winning gala held at the Hilton in Syon Park, London.
So looking back on our gains, we're very grateful for what 2016 has brought to The Holiday Place and we look forward to working ever harder to achieve even more in 2017 while keeping up with our excellent standards. Before waving goodbye to 2016 we just want to extend our warmest thank you to our many partners for their vital, ongoing support, and most of all, our holidaymakers, who keep us going and push us to reach new goals in fulfilling their every holiday wish.
From The Holiday Place with love, Happy 2017 everyone!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...