Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab to open in Ras Al Khaimah this month
Jannah Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah this month. Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab will be located within the seafront Mina Al Arab project, and it will have 100 apartment suites, and 24 luxury villas, as well as facilities including swimming pools, restaurants, and the signature Karim butler service.
Jannah Hotels & Resort will make the debut in Ras Al Khaimah this month with the opening of the Jannah Resort & Villas Mina Al Arab. The luxury hotel will have 100 apartment suites, and 24 luxury villas.
Guests can choose from luxurious three-bedroomed sea view villas, a four-bedroom beach front villa, and 100 cosy apartments that feature soothing contemporary decor and furnishings, as well as garden views or vistas of the marina. Amenities include complimentary high-speed internet (Wi-Fi), balconies and terraces, fully equipped kitchens, pool facilities in some villas, and lavish Organic Jannah bath products.
All accommodation options will offer the services of the hotel group’s signature Karim butlers who will be on hand to help unpack suitcases, preparing baths, deliver food and drinks, laundry services, and arrange activities and celebrations.
Nehme Imad Darwiche, the Chief Executive Officer of Jannah Hotels & Resorts, stated:
“As Ras Al Khaimah continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Jannah hotel to the area.”
Jannah Hotels & Resorts' CEO also explained:
“With our smartly designed spaces priding on the best views of the beach and the city, Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab offers a wide assortment of luxury facilities that will delight travellers, families and business visitors.”
Jannah Resort & Villas Mina Al Arab is conveniently located in Al Mina, just 45 minutes by car from Dubai International Airport, and three hours from Abu Dhabi. The luxury hotel is part of the Mina Al Arab development, a new mixed-use development on the coast of Ras Al Khaimah that spans 13 kilometres. The leisure project includes a pristine beach, a harbour, a marina, several upscale hotels, an Arabian Adventures theme park, a Thalasso Therapy centre, a heritage village, spas, cafes, restaurants, plus miles of cycle paths, walkways, parks, and protected nature reserves.
Owned by the Bin Rubayeh Group, Jannah Hotels and Resorts runs the Jannah Burj Al Sarab in Abu Dhabi, Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, Jannah Place Abu Dhabi, Jannah Marina Bay Suites and Jannah Place Dubai Marina in Dubai. There are also plans to open a new mixed-use tower in neighbouring Sharjah in 2020, which will offer facilities such as shops, offices, residences, hotel apartments and a luxury hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Warm and cosy atmosphere in the 54 individually-styled villas offering 219 rooms and suites
- Make the most of your dream holiday while your kids are having fun at the outdoor open air play area
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai Mall
- Best quality services including health club, gymnasium, sauna and much more
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...