Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab to open in Ras Al Khaimah this month
Jannah Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah this month. Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab will be located within the seafront Mina Al Arab project, and it will have 100 apartment suites, and 24 luxury villas, as well as facilities including swimming pools, restaurants, and the signature Karim butler service.
Jannah Hotels & Resort will make the debut in Ras Al Khaimah this month with the opening of the Jannah Resort & Villas Mina Al Arab. The luxury hotel will have 100 apartment suites, and 24 luxury villas.
Guests can choose from luxurious three-bedroomed sea view villas, a four-bedroom beach front villa, and 100 cosy apartments that feature soothing contemporary decor and furnishings, as well as garden views or vistas of the marina. Amenities include complimentary high-speed internet (Wi-Fi), balconies and terraces, fully equipped kitchens, pool facilities in some villas, and lavish Organic Jannah bath products.
All accommodation options will offer the services of the hotel group’s signature Karim butlers who will be on hand to help unpack suitcases, preparing baths, deliver food and drinks, laundry services, and arrange activities and celebrations.
Nehme Imad Darwiche, the Chief Executive Officer of Jannah Hotels & Resorts, stated:
“As Ras Al Khaimah continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Jannah hotel to the area.”
Jannah Hotels & Resorts' CEO also explained:
“With our smartly designed spaces priding on the best views of the beach and the city, Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab offers a wide assortment of luxury facilities that will delight travellers, families and business visitors.”
Jannah Resort & Villas Mina Al Arab is conveniently located in Al Mina, just 45 minutes by car from Dubai International Airport, and three hours from Abu Dhabi. The luxury hotel is part of the Mina Al Arab development, a new mixed-use development on the coast of Ras Al Khaimah that spans 13 kilometres. The leisure project includes a pristine beach, a harbour, a marina, several upscale hotels, an Arabian Adventures theme park, a Thalasso Therapy centre, a heritage village, spas, cafes, restaurants, plus miles of cycle paths, walkways, parks, and protected nature reserves.
Owned by the Bin Rubayeh Group, Jannah Hotels and Resorts runs the Jannah Burj Al Sarab in Abu Dhabi, Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, Jannah Place Abu Dhabi, Jannah Marina Bay Suites and Jannah Place Dubai Marina in Dubai. There are also plans to open a new mixed-use tower in neighbouring Sharjah in 2020, which will offer facilities such as shops, offices, residences, hotel apartments and a luxury hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy a romantic escape with spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf in Ras Al Khaimah
- Elegant and spacious rooms that will provide ultimate comfort
- Enjoy the 800-metre private sandy beach offering various water sports
- Family packages for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located on the stunning south east cost of the Arabian Peninsula, the Smartline Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah enjoys its...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...