The Holiday Place earns accolade at British Travel Awards 2016
The British Travel Awards ceremony was celebrated last night in London with a participation of over one million consumers voting for their favourite travel company. Once again, The Holiday Place emerged victorious by scooping a Silver win in the Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda category.
Yesterday evening The Holiday Place attended this year's edition of the British Travel Awards (BTA) in a glittering gala uniting every important name in the British travel industry, the who's who of the UK holiday sector, la crème de la crème of the country's travel world.
The Holiday Place was proud to be part of this select group of people and made it to the special ceremony last night, where it was also the recipient of one of the accolades.
After being nominated in various categories last July, The Holiday Place emerged the winner of the Silver award in the category of Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda and celebrated the win among some of the best UK travel companies, from airlines to cruise lines, hotel chains and fellow tour operators.
Our most recent British Travel Awards win at Battersea London yesterday, marks yet another special recognition for The Holiday Place, which we are honoured to uphold next to the many other accolades we've scooped up over the years and which reflect our customers' satisfaction with the quality holidays we provide.
The British Travel Awards are voted for exclusively by customers, who cast their vote according to the holiday providers they've used over the last year and whose service and overall quality they've been the happiest with. At The Holiday Place we want to extend our warmest thanks to each of the past customers who voted for us and made their positive experience with us count. Here's to another year of putting a smile on our holidaymakers' faces and keeping up the good work!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...