The Holiday Place earns accolade at British Travel Awards 2016
The British Travel Awards ceremony was celebrated last night in London with a participation of over one million consumers voting for their favourite travel company. Once again, The Holiday Place emerged victorious by scooping a Silver win in the Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda category.
Yesterday evening The Holiday Place attended this year's edition of the British Travel Awards (BTA) in a glittering gala uniting every important name in the British travel industry, the who's who of the UK holiday sector, la crème de la crème of the country's travel world.
The Holiday Place was proud to be part of this select group of people and made it to the special ceremony last night, where it was also the recipient of one of the accolades.
After being nominated in various categories last July, The Holiday Place emerged the winner of the Silver award in the category of Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda and celebrated the win among some of the best UK travel companies, from airlines to cruise lines, hotel chains and fellow tour operators.
Our most recent British Travel Awards win at Battersea London yesterday, marks yet another special recognition for The Holiday Place, which we are honoured to uphold next to the many other accolades we've scooped up over the years and which reflect our customers' satisfaction with the quality holidays we provide.
The British Travel Awards are voted for exclusively by customers, who cast their vote according to the holiday providers they've used over the last year and whose service and overall quality they've been the happiest with. At The Holiday Place we want to extend our warmest thanks to each of the past customers who voted for us and made their positive experience with us count. Here's to another year of putting a smile on our holidaymakers' faces and keeping up the good work!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...