Team CRT Costa Rica brings "Pura Vida" to The Holiday Place
As part of World Travel Market week, a team of Costa Rican experts made their way to The Holiday Place recently to update our travel advisors on all that's new and exciting about this Central American destination. During their visit they provided training on some of our Costa Rica tours as well as an introduction to some new hotels resorts that have recently opened in one of the world's happiest places.
Last week The Holiday Place was happy to welcome a duo of Costa Rica travel experts into our London office.
With a great dose of enthusiasm and pride over the beautiful Central American destination they represent, Marcos Crespo and Ronald Ortega were happy to give everyone at The Holiday Place a refreshing update on all that's new and exciting in Costa Rica.
Delivering insightful training on the Costa Rica tours we feature, they also took time to brief us on all the latest in the country tourism-wise, including the addition of AMResorts' newest two hotel gems to open in the lush Guanacaste region.
The first of these is the Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica, beautifully perched facing a palm-lined beach cove and encircled by green mountains and deep jungle. Looking onto Playa El Jobo, the expansive resort has something for couples, families and solo travellers with a wide variety of adventures and entertainment pursuits to choose from, both onsite and offsite.
From thrilling water sports to exciting land activities, organised excursions and lively evening entertainment, no guest is left wanting for anything. Boredom simply doesn't come into the equation, although if all you want to do is sunbathe and relax, you'll have plenty of enticing settings to do so in utter peace and isolation. A world-class spa is on hand for the ultimate rejuvenation and pampering.
The latest to open is the Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica, also sitting on the Guanacaste region but catering to adults only and specialising in couples. Perfectly poised on one of the most romantic and tranquil settings imaginable, the location has been strategically chosen so that guests feel million miles away from it all.
This intimate hideaway has every perfect ingredient to indulge the senses, from gourmet dining options at specialty restaurants to exclusive privileges as part of AMResorts' signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
The training session ended with a lively exchange between the Costa Rican experts and some of our own travel experts. Arriving to the UK as part of World Travel Market week, we're very grateful for the Costa Rican team having taken out some valuable time out of their busy agenda to pay us a visit at The Holiday Place. Come back soon!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...