Royalton Riviera Cancun to host second annual "Just For Laughs" week
Royalton Riviera Cancun will host its second annual "Just For Laughs Resort Week" in November, 2016. The week will feature shows from eight comedians, including host of the U.S Top Gear show, Adam Ferrara, and Yannis Pappas, host of the TV series "2 Point Lead". Guests staying at the resort in Cancun, Mexico will receive complimentary access to the shows, and there are packages available with extras including VIP areas and backstage access for a meet and greet with a comedian.
The annual “Just For Laughs Resort Week” will be taking place for the second time at Royalton Riviera Cancun next month. The week-long event will feature comedy shows from international performers including U.S “Top Gear” host Adam Ferrara and Yannis Pappas, the TV host of "2 Point Lead".
Taking place from 6th to 13th November, 2016 and will include coverage of the U.S presidential battle. Eight comedians will take to the stage to perform stand-up comedy, sketches and family-friendly magic shows during the week-long event.
The event is in partnership with the comedy brand “Just for Laughs”, which organises the largest annual comedy festival in Montreal. This year’s line-up of comedians at the all-inclusive hotel in Cancun include "Saturday Night Live's" Finesse Mitchell, Orny Adams, from Jerry Seinfeld's documentary "Comedian", Godfrey from "Zoolander", Graham Chittenden from "The Match Game", Debra Di Giovani from "The Debaters", who was also named as the Best Female Comic at the Canadian Comedy Awards, and Ben Seidman, a resident magician in Las Vegas, and co-star of the "Magic Outlets" on Travel Channel.
Guests staying at Royalton Riviera Cancun will have complimentary access to all of the shows which will take place every evening. There are also seven-night VIP "Just For Laughs Resort Week" All-In Luxury packages for guests who want exclusive extras during their stay. The packages include VIP seating, a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival at shows, one night backstage access with a comedian meet and greet, and a special Just for Laughs gift. The package also includes all food, drinks and activities at the luxury hotel.
Families can stay at the Royalton Riviera Cancun and enjoy the VIP package for four nights in a Luxury Junior Ocean View Suite from $1,399 per room. The package can be upgraded to Diamond Club™ Luxury Suite Ocean View with Terrace Jacuzzi for an additional $200. A seven-night package is available for $2,199 per room.
The adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun is offering a four-night package in a Luxury Junior Ocean View Suite for $1,499 per room, and or for $300 more, a stay in the Diamond Club™ Luxury Ocean View Swim-Out Suite. For seven-night packages, the price is $2,399 per room.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is one of Cancun’s most luxurious resorts, with 1,183 elegant guest rooms and suites that feature exclusive DreamBeds, a balcony or terrace, 24-hour concierge service, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and bathrooms with rain showers.
Facilities at the five-star resort include 10 gourmet restaurants and 16 bars, 11 swimming pools, a huge splash park area, the "Hangout Teens Club" for 13 to 17-year-olds with PlayStation lounges and ping pong tables, a fitness centre, and the Royal Spa with beauty centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...