Royalton Riviera Cancun to host second annual "Just For Laughs" week
Royalton Riviera Cancun will host its second annual "Just For Laughs Resort Week" in November, 2016. The week will feature shows from eight comedians, including host of the U.S Top Gear show, Adam Ferrara, and Yannis Pappas, host of the TV series "2 Point Lead". Guests staying at the resort in Cancun, Mexico will receive complimentary access to the shows, and there are packages available with extras including VIP areas and backstage access for a meet and greet with a comedian.
The annual “Just For Laughs Resort Week” will be taking place for the second time at Royalton Riviera Cancun next month. The week-long event will feature comedy shows from international performers including U.S “Top Gear” host Adam Ferrara and Yannis Pappas, the TV host of "2 Point Lead".
Taking place from 6th to 13th November, 2016 and will include coverage of the U.S presidential battle. Eight comedians will take to the stage to perform stand-up comedy, sketches and family-friendly magic shows during the week-long event.
The event is in partnership with the comedy brand “Just for Laughs”, which organises the largest annual comedy festival in Montreal. This year’s line-up of comedians at the all-inclusive hotel in Cancun include "Saturday Night Live's" Finesse Mitchell, Orny Adams, from Jerry Seinfeld's documentary "Comedian", Godfrey from "Zoolander", Graham Chittenden from "The Match Game", Debra Di Giovani from "The Debaters", who was also named as the Best Female Comic at the Canadian Comedy Awards, and Ben Seidman, a resident magician in Las Vegas, and co-star of the "Magic Outlets" on Travel Channel.
Guests staying at Royalton Riviera Cancun will have complimentary access to all of the shows which will take place every evening. There are also seven-night VIP "Just For Laughs Resort Week" All-In Luxury packages for guests who want exclusive extras during their stay. The packages include VIP seating, a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival at shows, one night backstage access with a comedian meet and greet, and a special Just for Laughs gift. The package also includes all food, drinks and activities at the luxury hotel.
Families can stay at the Royalton Riviera Cancun and enjoy the VIP package for four nights in a Luxury Junior Ocean View Suite from $1,399 per room. The package can be upgraded to Diamond Club™ Luxury Suite Ocean View with Terrace Jacuzzi for an additional $200. A seven-night package is available for $2,199 per room.
The adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun is offering a four-night package in a Luxury Junior Ocean View Suite for $1,499 per room, and or for $300 more, a stay in the Diamond Club™ Luxury Ocean View Swim-Out Suite. For seven-night packages, the price is $2,399 per room.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is one of Cancun’s most luxurious resorts, with 1,183 elegant guest rooms and suites that feature exclusive DreamBeds, a balcony or terrace, 24-hour concierge service, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TVs, mini-bars, and bathrooms with rain showers.
Facilities at the five-star resort include 10 gourmet restaurants and 16 bars, 11 swimming pools, a huge splash park area, the "Hangout Teens Club" for 13 to 17-year-olds with PlayStation lounges and ping pong tables, a fitness centre, and the Royal Spa with beauty centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...