Beachfront Wyndham Soleil Danang to open in Vietnam in 2018
The global Wyndham Hotel Group has announced it will open a brand new hotel in Danang in Vietnam. The 57-storey building will be the tallest construction in the city at 199 metres high, and it will have 3,200 apartment, studios and guest rooms. Scheduled to open in September, 2018, the hotel complex is expected to cost US$446 million and will offer a retail and dining zone, conference facilities, and leisure parks.
The Wyndham Hotel Group will add a second hotel to its collection in Vietnam, after it recently signed an agreement to open a new property in Danang.
Its debut in Vietnam was marked by the openning of the new Wyndham Legend Halong in July this year. This first hotel have 217 guest rooms, a pool with bar, an onsite fitness centre, meeting rooms, and an all-day restaurant. The company has more than 8,000 hotels in destinations across the world under multiple brands.
Located in the Son Tra district, the Wyndham Soleil Danang will be the tallest building in the city with four towers and 57 storeys measuring 100 metres high. The condotel will have 3,200 apartments, studios and guest rooms and is slated to open in September, 2018. The project is currently under construction by PPC An Thinh Danang, and it is estimated to cost US$446 million.
Positioned 100 metres from the white sandy My Khe Beach, Wyndham Soleil Danang will have a striking coral-inspired façade, and its one, two and three-bedroom rooms and studios will offer views of the sapphire sea and majestic mountains. Facilities at the hotel will include a modern gym, a health and wellness centre with spa, swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and stylish bars. The complex will have business and conference facilities, a retail and dining zone, and leisure parks.
Barry Robinson, the President and Managing Director of Wyndham Hotel Group South East Asia and Pacific Rim commented:
"With airport improvements underway, as well as its proximity to scenic beaches and UNESCO World Heritage sites, Danang is a market poised for great growth within a country popular with world travellers. Vietnam is a destination sought after for memorable experiences, attracting more than 5.5 million visitors so far this year – an increase of more than 20 per cent over last year.”
Located on the coast in central Vietnam, Danang is a city that boasts the French colonial port and beautiful beaches including My Khe Beach, Lang Co Beach, Hoi An and My Son. With a coastline stretching 30 kilometres, tourists can swim in the calm, turquoise waters, or enjoy water-skiing, scuba diving, fishing and sailing activities. Tourist attractions in the city include ancient Phap Lam Pagodas with gardens and Buddhist sculptures; Dragon Bridge, the longest bridge in Vietnam; the Cham Museum Da Nang with its collection dedicated to the country’s indigenous Cham tribe; the pink Da Nang Cathedral; and the beautiful limestone Marble Mountains, situated nine kilometres from the city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover two of Vietnam’s most cosmopolitan destinations, Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang, that both also boast a unique heritage
- Both resorts offer an extensive range of dining choices
- Unique facilities including an 18-hole golf course and amusement park in Nha Trang
- Try your hand at gambling in the Grand Hotel Saigon’s own casino
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...