Cancun's Grand Oasis resort is remodeled
Cancun is justifiably popular with vacationers around the world for its warm water and white sand, as well as its nearly overwhelming choice of resorts. One of the area’s more distinctive resorts is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, an exclusive building constructed to resemble a Mayan pyramid. Recently remodelled, the property provides a bit of Mayan culture while providing every modern luxury.
One of the Caribbean’s perennially popular resort areas, Cancun offers a little something for everyone. One of the area’s more unique offerings is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, a pyramid-shaped, all-inclusive resort which was recently remodeled. Located on Cancun’s longest island, the resort references the area’s rich Mayan history while offering guests a wide array of very modern amenities.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis is a facility of 210 rooms and suites, each with a balcony looking out over the world-famous turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Beyond its elegantly appointed rooms, the resort offers gourmet restaurants, unlimited beverages, and a wealth of nightly entertainment. There is even a Cirque de Soleil-like performance known as the Red Circus which tells the story of Mexico’s history.
For a truly indulgent experience, the resort boasts a spa with a variety of beauty and wellness treatments, such as the caviar facial. Guests who prefer more active pursuits will have no shortage of options. The resort includes a gym, and there are dance lessons, pilates, yoga, a golf course, and a number of watersports, such as snorkelling, diving, and kayaking.
The resort’s pool—the longest in the Caribbean—is a quarter-mile long. For travellers who simply want to relax, however, Cancun has fourteen miles of famously beautiful beaches and plenty of sun. With temperatures that are consistently warm and tropical and water that is almost always calm, Cancun is one of the best places to try a new activity or to simply get out and explore nature.
As the most exclusive property within the Grand Oasis Cancun, the Pyramid includes 9 restaurants for the sole use of its guests in addition to 22 bars and a private lounge. Guests at the Pyramid are treated to a number of complimentary perks like the use of Smart vehicles and early check-in and late check-out. Honeymooners, in particular, will feel welcomed at the resort with their choice of four indulgent honeymoon packages.
Within a short drive of the resort is a wide selection of waterfront restaurants and bars as well as an array of shopping opportunities. With so many options for both recreation and relaxation, the Pyramid provides all-inclusive luxury and a bit of Mayan history and culture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...