Cancun's Grand Oasis resort is remodeled
Cancun is justifiably popular with vacationers around the world for its warm water and white sand, as well as its nearly overwhelming choice of resorts. One of the area’s more distinctive resorts is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, an exclusive building constructed to resemble a Mayan pyramid. Recently remodelled, the property provides a bit of Mayan culture while providing every modern luxury.
One of the Caribbean’s perennially popular resort areas, Cancun offers a little something for everyone. One of the area’s more unique offerings is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, a pyramid-shaped, all-inclusive resort which was recently remodeled. Located on Cancun’s longest island, the resort references the area’s rich Mayan history while offering guests a wide array of very modern amenities.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis is a facility of 210 rooms and suites, each with a balcony looking out over the world-famous turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Beyond its elegantly appointed rooms, the resort offers gourmet restaurants, unlimited beverages, and a wealth of nightly entertainment. There is even a Cirque de Soleil-like performance known as the Red Circus which tells the story of Mexico’s history.
For a truly indulgent experience, the resort boasts a spa with a variety of beauty and wellness treatments, such as the caviar facial. Guests who prefer more active pursuits will have no shortage of options. The resort includes a gym, and there are dance lessons, pilates, yoga, a golf course, and a number of watersports, such as snorkelling, diving, and kayaking.
The resort’s pool—the longest in the Caribbean—is a quarter-mile long. For travellers who simply want to relax, however, Cancun has fourteen miles of famously beautiful beaches and plenty of sun. With temperatures that are consistently warm and tropical and water that is almost always calm, Cancun is one of the best places to try a new activity or to simply get out and explore nature.
As the most exclusive property within the Grand Oasis Cancun, the Pyramid includes 9 restaurants for the sole use of its guests in addition to 22 bars and a private lounge. Guests at the Pyramid are treated to a number of complimentary perks like the use of Smart vehicles and early check-in and late check-out. Honeymooners, in particular, will feel welcomed at the resort with their choice of four indulgent honeymoon packages.
Within a short drive of the resort is a wide selection of waterfront restaurants and bars as well as an array of shopping opportunities. With so many options for both recreation and relaxation, the Pyramid provides all-inclusive luxury and a bit of Mayan history and culture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...