Cancun's Grand Oasis resort is remodeled
Cancun is justifiably popular with vacationers around the world for its warm water and white sand, as well as its nearly overwhelming choice of resorts. One of the area’s more distinctive resorts is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, an exclusive building constructed to resemble a Mayan pyramid. Recently remodelled, the property provides a bit of Mayan culture while providing every modern luxury.
One of the Caribbean’s perennially popular resort areas, Cancun offers a little something for everyone. One of the area’s more unique offerings is the Pyramid at Grand Oasis, a pyramid-shaped, all-inclusive resort which was recently remodeled. Located on Cancun’s longest island, the resort references the area’s rich Mayan history while offering guests a wide array of very modern amenities.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis is a facility of 210 rooms and suites, each with a balcony looking out over the world-famous turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Beyond its elegantly appointed rooms, the resort offers gourmet restaurants, unlimited beverages, and a wealth of nightly entertainment. There is even a Cirque de Soleil-like performance known as the Red Circus which tells the story of Mexico’s history.
For a truly indulgent experience, the resort boasts a spa with a variety of beauty and wellness treatments, such as the caviar facial. Guests who prefer more active pursuits will have no shortage of options. The resort includes a gym, and there are dance lessons, pilates, yoga, a golf course, and a number of watersports, such as snorkelling, diving, and kayaking.
The resort’s pool—the longest in the Caribbean—is a quarter-mile long. For travellers who simply want to relax, however, Cancun has fourteen miles of famously beautiful beaches and plenty of sun. With temperatures that are consistently warm and tropical and water that is almost always calm, Cancun is one of the best places to try a new activity or to simply get out and explore nature.
As the most exclusive property within the Grand Oasis Cancun, the Pyramid includes 9 restaurants for the sole use of its guests in addition to 22 bars and a private lounge. Guests at the Pyramid are treated to a number of complimentary perks like the use of Smart vehicles and early check-in and late check-out. Honeymooners, in particular, will feel welcomed at the resort with their choice of four indulgent honeymoon packages.
Within a short drive of the resort is a wide selection of waterfront restaurants and bars as well as an array of shopping opportunities. With so many options for both recreation and relaxation, the Pyramid provides all-inclusive luxury and a bit of Mayan history and culture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...