All-suite, luxury Rio Royale hotel opens in Goa
Travellers to North Goa now have a new luxury hotel to choose from, filled with upscale amenities and features. The Rio Royale just opened its doors, promoted as an all-suite hotel with elegant dining options and sophisticated features. The hotel is the latest offering from a company already dedicated to providing five-star luxury in the popular tourist destination.
Renowned for its spirited nightlife and popular beaches, North Goa now has a brand new luxury option for travellers. Marketed as an all-suite hotel, Rio Royale is now open for holidays. As described in an article published by author Mark Elliott on the Travel Daily India website, the hotel includes 60 suites, each of which offers a master bedroom and bath, along with its own private balcony.
Rio Royale is owned and operated by the Rio Group of Hotels, well known already for its other five-star property in Goa, Resort Rio. While the previous offering is an exclusive spa resort, the new location offers a new level of lavish appeal. As detailed on the Rio Royale website, visitors have their choice of either the Signature Royale Suite with a walk-in wardrobe, oversized tub and pool views or the Club Royale Suite, with its deluxe bathroom and noteworthy views.
Alpa Shah, director of the Rio Group of Hotels, explains the property offers up new luxuries for travellers:
“We are confident that Rio Royale will set a benchmark by providing guests a chance to indulge themselves in a royal experience like never before at our resort.”
In addition to the suites, Rio Royale also offers an outdoor swimming pool complete with a swim-up bar, plus a 24-hour lounge, private outdoor dining by candlelight and options ranging from Indian and Goan to Asian creations within its Sweet Caju restaurant. As well, visitors also have use of a fitness centre and spa, plus a kids’ club for the younger guests and the property boasts a large banquet hall.
The overall trend towards luxury is echoed in statements made by Managing Director of the Rio Group of Hotels, Anup Shah.
“The idea behind launching this resort was to introduce our esteemed customers to an entirely different level of extravagance.”
While peaceful and luxurious, Rio Royale is also close to Baga Beach, one of the region’s most popular tourist destinations, favoured for dolphin cruises and parasailing, plus numerous options in nightlife, dining and markets.
North Goa is well regarded as one of the most enticing destinations for travellers to India, filled with romantic locations, adventurous beaches, delectable cuisine and historic attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Goa Browse all
Enjoy the warm Goan hospitality in a hotel that offers a wide range of activities with something for everyone
- There is something to suit everyone's tastes with Indian, Chinese, Continental and traditional Goan cuisine to chose from
- Spoil yourself in the hotel Health Club and enjoy ultimate relaxation while enjoying one of the many treatments on offer
- Relax in an amazing location where you can choose between two beautiful beaches both within close proximity
Explore Goa from the perfect setting of a palm-fringed coastline on the exclusive Vainguinim Beach.
- With a superb range of facilities, this resort suits couples and families alike and offers an ideal Indian holiday
- Goa's colonial past is evident in the stylish Portuguese decor and design, the resort resembles a charming Portuguese village
- The resort offers 4 excellent restaurants, 3 a la carte and a continental buffet and often host nightly entertainment during dinner
See, admire and soak up the majestic beauty of a historic side to Goa in fully-fledged luxury and splendour.
- Superb recreational options - from excellent leisure facilities, to gourmet restaurants and the Jiva Spa
- Set in 73 acres of sprawling gardens, the resort offers elegant rooms and cottages
- Perfect for exploring Goa - fantastically positioned in close proximity to the attractions of Candolim
Stay in a relaxing environment providing the perfect base for relaxation or adventure in tropical Goa
- All rooms come equipped with various modern touches such as satellite TV, IPod docking station,
- Make the most of the brilliant Sol Bar and Bistro situated within the resort serving international
- Sol De Goa has a fantastic location in the heart of North Goa close to the sandy Candolm Beach
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Enjoy a holiday at the Leela Kempinski Hotel located along the Mobor Beach in Goa, India. It is a unique combination of...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover new and exciting ways to spend your free time when you holiday at the Club Mahindra Hotel in Goa. It is a...