Sofitel Plaza Hanoi will be relaunch as Pan Pacific Hanoi
Pan Pacific Hotels Group will debut its Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts brand in Vietnam later this year with the launch of Pan Pacific Hanoi. The hotel will be located by the West Lake in the capital city, and will have 273 guest rooms and 56 serviced suites, as well as variety of facilities including an all-day restaurant, a lobby bar, and meeting facilities.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has announced it will open the Pan Pacific Hanoi in Vietnam later this year. The new hotel will mark the debut of the Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts brand in the capital city of Hanoi.
The hotel will take over the former Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, and will be rebranded as Pan Pacific Hanoi on 1st October, 2016, following refurbishments to its lobby area, bar, restaurant and 12 meeting rooms. The property has 273 guest rooms and 56 serviced suites that will all feature elements of the hotel brand’s “Your refreshing Pacific experience” concept that blends the Pacific Rim’s culture and heritage.
Bernold Schroeder, the Chief Executive Officer, Pan Pacific Hotels Group stated:
“We are very excited to be bringing the Pan Pacific brand to a city like Hanoi, where personalised service and attention to detail perfectly complement our brand positioning. Having a brand-defining hotel in Hanoi is part of our strategy to establish our presence in key gateway cities in the Asia-Pacific region. We are committed to Vietnam as a strategic growth market as it ushers in a new phase of exciting developments in travel and tourism.”
Additional facilities at Pan Pacific Hanoi will include a grand pillar-less ballroom that can accommodate up to 500 guests, a naturally-lit indoor swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, and a spa with a variety of replenishing therapies.
Situated in Hanoi’s historic Old Quarter, close to the city’s West Lake, guests can enjoy views of the lake and the Red River, as well as convenient access to the business district, shops and restaurants. Holidaymakers can visit popular attractions and sights including the bustling street markets with their local silk fabrics and delicious culinary delights; the historic Temple of Literature with its courtyards and gardens; Hanoi Opera with its impressive European-style architecture and programme of world-class music performances; and Hoan Kiem Lake with its red Huc Bridge to the temple of Den Ngoc Son on Jade Island.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates one other hotel in Vietnam, the PARKROYAL Saigon, which is located in Ho Chi Minh City. The hotel group operates a collection of luxury properties in Indochina, including PARKROYAL Yangon, PARKROYAL Nay Pyi Taw, and Pan Pacific Yangon which is scheduled to open in 2017. Owned by the Singapore UOL Group Limited, the hotel company operates more than 30 hotels across North America, Oceania, Asia and Europe under its two brands: Pan Pacific and PARKROYAL.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...