Paris Hilton plans to open new luxury beach-themed hotel in Dubai
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
Paris Hilton is well known for her party antics, reality TV shows, extravagant lifestyle, and being the granddaughter of the founder of Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hilton. But, the celebrity is now looking to follow in the footsteps of her grandfather, after it was revealed that she is planning to open new luxury hotels in major cities.
According to the U.S business magazine, Forbes, the American heiress is looking to launch new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. The hotel brand will be separate from her family and will not take the Hilton name, but will be named after Paris.
The move into real estate and hospitality comes after the 35-year-old’s collaboration with Century Properties in the Philippines when she launched the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence, and she has a second beach club under development in Paranaque, north of Manila.
The upcoming Paris-branded hotels are not her first hospitality project, having collaborated with Century Properties in the Philippines on the launch of the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence. The second Paris Beach Club is currently under construction in Parañaque, about 20 kilometres north of Manila.
John Victor Antonio, the CEO of Century Properties, commented:
“Her unparalleled style that made her a successful businesswoman and a style icon, as well as her zest for living the good life are the qualities that we would like to incorporate into our vacation-inspired residential property. With her exposure to the best beaches around the world, coupled with her fun and sensible fashion sense, we believe that we’ve made the right choice in partnering with someone who appreciates urban resort style living and who can lend a world-class touch to Azure.”
Dates for the launch of the new hotels have not yet been revealed but they are thought to be beached-themed properties like her beach clubs. The three hotels are said to be planned in the cities that Paris visits the most frequently.
Dubai is a regular holiday destination for the former model and star of the U.S TV show, The Simple Life, and she has often posted photographs on Instagram of Dubai with comments about how much she loves the city. With its ultra-luxurious global hotel brands, unique architecture, all-year-round sunshine, and golden sandy stretches, Dubai is a perfect destination for the young entrepreneur’s new venture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...