Paris Hilton plans to open new luxury beach-themed hotel in Dubai
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
Paris Hilton is well known for her party antics, reality TV shows, extravagant lifestyle, and being the granddaughter of the founder of Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hilton. But, the celebrity is now looking to follow in the footsteps of her grandfather, after it was revealed that she is planning to open new luxury hotels in major cities.
According to the U.S business magazine, Forbes, the American heiress is looking to launch new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. The hotel brand will be separate from her family and will not take the Hilton name, but will be named after Paris.
The move into real estate and hospitality comes after the 35-year-old’s collaboration with Century Properties in the Philippines when she launched the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence, and she has a second beach club under development in Paranaque, north of Manila.
The upcoming Paris-branded hotels are not her first hospitality project, having collaborated with Century Properties in the Philippines on the launch of the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence. The second Paris Beach Club is currently under construction in Parañaque, about 20 kilometres north of Manila.
John Victor Antonio, the CEO of Century Properties, commented:
“Her unparalleled style that made her a successful businesswoman and a style icon, as well as her zest for living the good life are the qualities that we would like to incorporate into our vacation-inspired residential property. With her exposure to the best beaches around the world, coupled with her fun and sensible fashion sense, we believe that we’ve made the right choice in partnering with someone who appreciates urban resort style living and who can lend a world-class touch to Azure.”
Dates for the launch of the new hotels have not yet been revealed but they are thought to be beached-themed properties like her beach clubs. The three hotels are said to be planned in the cities that Paris visits the most frequently.
Dubai is a regular holiday destination for the former model and star of the U.S TV show, The Simple Life, and she has often posted photographs on Instagram of Dubai with comments about how much she loves the city. With its ultra-luxurious global hotel brands, unique architecture, all-year-round sunshine, and golden sandy stretches, Dubai is a perfect destination for the young entrepreneur’s new venture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...