Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay to open in Morocco in September, 2016
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a brand new hotel in Morocco in September, 2016. Located on the north coast, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay is the first all-pool villa hotel in the country, and it will have 92 keys, as well as a range of upscale facilities including a Banyan Tree spa with a hammam, a beach club, a modern fitness centre, a library and a kids club.
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts will be adding a new hotel to its portfolio in northern Africa after announcing the launch of the first all-pool villa hotel in Morocco. Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay will open on 1st September, 2016 on the north coat of Morocco.
The resort’s 92 villas will have private pools and gardens, and many will have direct access to the beach. The architecture of the property will feature arched doorways and traditional Moroccan moucharaby wood panels. The villas offer one or two bedrooms, as well as an array of modern amenities including wireless Internet, 40-inch LED flat-screen TVs, minibars, coffee and tea makers, audio systems, king-size beds, and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to a range of high end facilities including the Banyan Tree Gallery with artwork, handicrafts, and beauty products, a modern fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment and a yoga room, a library with leather chairs, and conference rooms and business centre.
Little guests can take part in fun activities at the supervised Kids Club, from face painting and sand castle building, to splashing around in the kids’ swimming pool. While the children are being looked after, the Banyan Tree Spa is the perfect place to relax with a pampering massage or body treatment. The soothing space has six Deluxe Treatment Rooms, two Royal Treatment Rooms, a hydro pool, vitality pool, and the Spa Gallery.
For dining, the Tingitana restaurant serves a mix of culinary Mediterranean delights with Moroccan dishes like tagines and spiced stews and is open from breakfast to dinner; Saffron with contemporary Thai cuisine and indoor and outdoor seating; Azura Beach Restaurant with Mediterranean grilled seafood, salads, and fresh flatbreads from a traditional clay oven; and Volubilis, a chic lounge bar with zingy cocktails and premium spirits.
Located in picturesque Tamouda Bay, 20 minutes from the city of Tetouan, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay can be reached via airports in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier. Set against a backdrop of the soaring Rif Mountains and sapphire Mediterranean Sea, the beachfront hotel is conveniently positioned close to natural landscapes where guests can enjoy a variety of activities. These range from snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing and catamaran cruises, to camel rides, hiking, and golf at nearby Cabo Negro Royal Golf club in Tetouan and the Tangier Royal Golf club.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...