Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay to open in Morocco in September, 2016
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a brand new hotel in Morocco in September, 2016. Located on the north coast, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay is the first all-pool villa hotel in the country, and it will have 92 keys, as well as a range of upscale facilities including a Banyan Tree spa with a hammam, a beach club, a modern fitness centre, a library and a kids club.
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts will be adding a new hotel to its portfolio in northern Africa after announcing the launch of the first all-pool villa hotel in Morocco. Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay will open on 1st September, 2016 on the north coat of Morocco.
The resort’s 92 villas will have private pools and gardens, and many will have direct access to the beach. The architecture of the property will feature arched doorways and traditional Moroccan moucharaby wood panels. The villas offer one or two bedrooms, as well as an array of modern amenities including wireless Internet, 40-inch LED flat-screen TVs, minibars, coffee and tea makers, audio systems, king-size beds, and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to a range of high end facilities including the Banyan Tree Gallery with artwork, handicrafts, and beauty products, a modern fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment and a yoga room, a library with leather chairs, and conference rooms and business centre.
Little guests can take part in fun activities at the supervised Kids Club, from face painting and sand castle building, to splashing around in the kids’ swimming pool. While the children are being looked after, the Banyan Tree Spa is the perfect place to relax with a pampering massage or body treatment. The soothing space has six Deluxe Treatment Rooms, two Royal Treatment Rooms, a hydro pool, vitality pool, and the Spa Gallery.
For dining, the Tingitana restaurant serves a mix of culinary Mediterranean delights with Moroccan dishes like tagines and spiced stews and is open from breakfast to dinner; Saffron with contemporary Thai cuisine and indoor and outdoor seating; Azura Beach Restaurant with Mediterranean grilled seafood, salads, and fresh flatbreads from a traditional clay oven; and Volubilis, a chic lounge bar with zingy cocktails and premium spirits.
Located in picturesque Tamouda Bay, 20 minutes from the city of Tetouan, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay can be reached via airports in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier. Set against a backdrop of the soaring Rif Mountains and sapphire Mediterranean Sea, the beachfront hotel is conveniently positioned close to natural landscapes where guests can enjoy a variety of activities. These range from snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing and catamaran cruises, to camel rides, hiking, and golf at nearby Cabo Negro Royal Golf club in Tetouan and the Tangier Royal Golf club.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...