Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay to open in Morocco in September, 2016
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a brand new hotel in Morocco in September, 2016. Located on the north coast, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay is the first all-pool villa hotel in the country, and it will have 92 keys, as well as a range of upscale facilities including a Banyan Tree spa with a hammam, a beach club, a modern fitness centre, a library and a kids club.
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts will be adding a new hotel to its portfolio in northern Africa after announcing the launch of the first all-pool villa hotel in Morocco. Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay will open on 1st September, 2016 on the north coat of Morocco.
The resort’s 92 villas will have private pools and gardens, and many will have direct access to the beach. The architecture of the property will feature arched doorways and traditional Moroccan moucharaby wood panels. The villas offer one or two bedrooms, as well as an array of modern amenities including wireless Internet, 40-inch LED flat-screen TVs, minibars, coffee and tea makers, audio systems, king-size beds, and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.
During their stay, guests can enjoy access to a range of high end facilities including the Banyan Tree Gallery with artwork, handicrafts, and beauty products, a modern fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment and a yoga room, a library with leather chairs, and conference rooms and business centre.
Little guests can take part in fun activities at the supervised Kids Club, from face painting and sand castle building, to splashing around in the kids’ swimming pool. While the children are being looked after, the Banyan Tree Spa is the perfect place to relax with a pampering massage or body treatment. The soothing space has six Deluxe Treatment Rooms, two Royal Treatment Rooms, a hydro pool, vitality pool, and the Spa Gallery.
For dining, the Tingitana restaurant serves a mix of culinary Mediterranean delights with Moroccan dishes like tagines and spiced stews and is open from breakfast to dinner; Saffron with contemporary Thai cuisine and indoor and outdoor seating; Azura Beach Restaurant with Mediterranean grilled seafood, salads, and fresh flatbreads from a traditional clay oven; and Volubilis, a chic lounge bar with zingy cocktails and premium spirits.
Located in picturesque Tamouda Bay, 20 minutes from the city of Tetouan, Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay can be reached via airports in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier. Set against a backdrop of the soaring Rif Mountains and sapphire Mediterranean Sea, the beachfront hotel is conveniently positioned close to natural landscapes where guests can enjoy a variety of activities. These range from snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing and catamaran cruises, to camel rides, hiking, and golf at nearby Cabo Negro Royal Golf club in Tetouan and the Tangier Royal Golf club.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...