Yellow Bird Hotel receives 7th annual Certificate of Excellence
For the seventh year in a row a noted Barbados hotel has been honoured with the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. The award is handed out based on the number and quality of reviews that travellers submit to TripAdvisor during a one-year span, noting the hotel continually maintains a high customer experience and overall rating.
Praised for its high and consistent rating and its focus on delivering an impressive customer experience, the Yellow Bird Hotel in Barbados was recently recognized once again by TripAdvisor for excellence. As detailed in an online article posted to Intimate Hotels of Barbados, the group congratulated its hotel member for the high honour.
This is the seventh year in a row that Yellow Bird Hotel has earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The award is handed out for exemplary and frequent travel reviews over a 12-month span submitted on TripAdvisor. To receive the award, hotels, attractions or restaurants all over the globe must keep an overall bubble rating of at least four with TripAdvisor and consistently produce a quality experience for customers.
Located only about 10 kilometres from Bridgetown and a mere 7 kilometres from the airport, the Yellow Bird Hotel is found along Barbados’ southern coast in St. Lawrence Gap. This boutique hotel has been recently renovated, with sensational views overlooking the bay and its exquisite sunsets.
Last summer Yellow Bird was refurbished with a more than one-million dollar investment going to improve all pubic areas of the hotel, including the reception and lobby area, restaurant, the exterior of the building and restrooms. As well, the individual guest rooms were also updated to include such high-end features as granite countertops, porcelain tile and large LED televisions. The newly refurbished rooms also include locally produced, original artwork.
Marketed as a premiere holiday destination or even wedding venue in Barbados, Yellow Bird Hotel touts its extra guest amenities such as the kitchenettes, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, along with its balconies or terraces and comfortable accommodations. The hotel’s deluxe studio guest room features a king-sized bed and a double-sized sofa bed, completed by closets and kitchen appliances such as a microwave, stove, toaster and refrigerator.
For 2016 about one-quarter of the award winners were in accommodations, while the remaining recipients included restaurants and attractions. Along with maintaining a high TripAdvisor bubble rating and having a certain number of reviews posted, the location must also have been up on TripAdvisor for at least one year. Lodging establishments honoured this year included everything from small bed and breakfasts to large hotels.
One of the most desirable destinations for travellers to the Caribbean, Barbados offers a wealth of luxurious properties set amidst stunning backdrops. From sophisticated options to unpretentious island appeal, you will find it all possible on your holiday to beautiful Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Taste delicious local cuisine at the poolside courtyard bistro
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, Almond Beach Resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic FREE power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles and a FREE Half day Island Coach Tour
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...