The Holiday Place once again nominated for six British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
We’ve done it again! For the next edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been nominated in no less than six different categories, showing our ongoing commitment to deliver the finest holiday packages and travel experiences to our discerning customers.
As proud past winners of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda (for four years running now – we remain unbeaten in this category) and Best Independent Travel Agency 2015, this year we hope to score higher with more award nominations than ever, in newer categories, as voted by some of our happy past customers.
The Holiday Place has been nominated in the following categories for the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to The Indian Ocean
- Best Independent Travel Agency
- Best Medium Holiday Company for Customer Service
It’s voting time now and if you want to make your vote count for The Holiday Place, you can do so at the official British Travel Awards page, where just for registering to vote and selecting your favourite holiday company in any listed category, you’ll be automatically entered into a generous prize draw with top prizes including hotel stays, holiday vouchers, weekend breaks, holiday car hires and full holiday packages including return flights as well as fully-inclusive tours like the seven nights “China Express” tour or the “Spirit of Krakow” 5-day holiday.
The British Travel Awards recognise the brightest shining stars in the UK holiday industry, as considered by past holidaymakers. They are entirely voted for by consumers and are highly regarded as a measure of how successful a travel company is in providing its customers with the best deals, in terms of accommodation quality, overall value for money, level of attention to detail and customer service, among other important factors.
“British Travel Awards are considered the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the travel industry.”
You have until 30th September 2016 to cast your votes with the winners announced at the official British Travel Awards Gala Awards Dinner, to be held in London on 23rd November 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...