The Holiday Place once again nominated for six British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
We’ve done it again! For the next edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been nominated in no less than six different categories, showing our ongoing commitment to deliver the finest holiday packages and travel experiences to our discerning customers.
As proud past winners of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda (for four years running now – we remain unbeaten in this category) and Best Independent Travel Agency 2015, this year we hope to score higher with more award nominations than ever, in newer categories, as voted by some of our happy past customers.
The Holiday Place has been nominated in the following categories for the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to The Indian Ocean
- Best Independent Travel Agency
- Best Medium Holiday Company for Customer Service
It’s voting time now and if you want to make your vote count for The Holiday Place, you can do so at the official British Travel Awards page, where just for registering to vote and selecting your favourite holiday company in any listed category, you’ll be automatically entered into a generous prize draw with top prizes including hotel stays, holiday vouchers, weekend breaks, holiday car hires and full holiday packages including return flights as well as fully-inclusive tours like the seven nights “China Express” tour or the “Spirit of Krakow” 5-day holiday.
The British Travel Awards recognise the brightest shining stars in the UK holiday industry, as considered by past holidaymakers. They are entirely voted for by consumers and are highly regarded as a measure of how successful a travel company is in providing its customers with the best deals, in terms of accommodation quality, overall value for money, level of attention to detail and customer service, among other important factors.
“British Travel Awards are considered the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the travel industry.”
You have until 30th September 2016 to cast your votes with the winners announced at the official British Travel Awards Gala Awards Dinner, to be held in London on 23rd November 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...