The Holiday Place once again nominated for six British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
We’ve done it again! For the next edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been nominated in no less than six different categories, showing our ongoing commitment to deliver the finest holiday packages and travel experiences to our discerning customers.
As proud past winners of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda (for four years running now – we remain unbeaten in this category) and Best Independent Travel Agency 2015, this year we hope to score higher with more award nominations than ever, in newer categories, as voted by some of our happy past customers.
The Holiday Place has been nominated in the following categories for the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to The Indian Ocean
- Best Independent Travel Agency
- Best Medium Holiday Company for Customer Service
It’s voting time now and if you want to make your vote count for The Holiday Place, you can do so at the official British Travel Awards page, where just for registering to vote and selecting your favourite holiday company in any listed category, you’ll be automatically entered into a generous prize draw with top prizes including hotel stays, holiday vouchers, weekend breaks, holiday car hires and full holiday packages including return flights as well as fully-inclusive tours like the seven nights “China Express” tour or the “Spirit of Krakow” 5-day holiday.
The British Travel Awards recognise the brightest shining stars in the UK holiday industry, as considered by past holidaymakers. They are entirely voted for by consumers and are highly regarded as a measure of how successful a travel company is in providing its customers with the best deals, in terms of accommodation quality, overall value for money, level of attention to detail and customer service, among other important factors.
“British Travel Awards are considered the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the travel industry.”
You have until 30th September 2016 to cast your votes with the winners announced at the official British Travel Awards Gala Awards Dinner, to be held in London on 23rd November 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...