Vietnam Airlines launches new weekly flight between London Heathrow and Vietnam
ietnam Airlines has announced it will increase its flights to Vietnam from London Heathrow Airport from 23rd June, 2016. The airline will offer daily non-stop flights to the Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, following the launch of an additional flight to Hanoi this week, and passengers can enjoy all of the comforts of a luxury Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
Vietnam Airlines will increase its services between London Heathrow Airport and destinations in Vietnam this week. The airline will add another flight to Hanoi on 23rd June, 2016, increasing the number of services to seven a week, and a flight every day.
Passengers can choose from three non-stop flights a week to Ho Chi Minh City or four a week to Hanoi from London Heathrow’s Terminal 4. The routes will be served by a 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft with all of the modern luxuries and comforts on board.
The Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft have fully flat beds in Business Class with in-flight Wi-Fi services, and passengers in all three cabin classes can enjoy larger windows, stow bins, modern LED lighting, higher humidity and cleaner air, lower cabin pressure and a smoother, quieter ride.
Vietnam Airlines originally offered its flights to Vietnam from Gatwick Airport in London, but last year it switched the flights to Heathrow. The national air carrier is headquartered in Hanoi, and has a network of 94 routes to 21 domestic and 29 international destinations. The airline offers more than 300 daily flights on a young fleet of modern aircraft made up of Boeing 777s, Airbus A330s and Airbus A321s, from July 2015, Airbus A350XWBs and Boeing 787-9s.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia bordering Cambodia, Laos and China. The seahorse-shaped country has a long coastline that faces the South China Sea, and the nation is home to a variety of beautiful natural sights including vast beaches, winding rivers, cave systems, huge national parks, and limestone islands, as well as several ancient temples and ruins.
The capital Hanoi is just a 30-minute seaplane journey from the famous UNESCO-listed Halong Bay with its jagged limestone karsts and emerald waters. Popular attractions in the city include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Vietnam Military History Museum, and the Hoam Kiem Lake.
Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, is located in southern Vietnam and is famous for its historic French Colonial architecture. Holidaymakers can visit the beautiful Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the War Remnants Museum, the botanical gardens, the Cu Chi tunnels, and the Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...