Vietnam Airlines launches new weekly flight between London Heathrow and Vietnam
ietnam Airlines has announced it will increase its flights to Vietnam from London Heathrow Airport from 23rd June, 2016. The airline will offer daily non-stop flights to the Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, following the launch of an additional flight to Hanoi this week, and passengers can enjoy all of the comforts of a luxury Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
Vietnam Airlines will increase its services between London Heathrow Airport and destinations in Vietnam this week. The airline will add another flight to Hanoi on 23rd June, 2016, increasing the number of services to seven a week, and a flight every day.
Passengers can choose from three non-stop flights a week to Ho Chi Minh City or four a week to Hanoi from London Heathrow’s Terminal 4. The routes will be served by a 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft with all of the modern luxuries and comforts on board.
The Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft have fully flat beds in Business Class with in-flight Wi-Fi services, and passengers in all three cabin classes can enjoy larger windows, stow bins, modern LED lighting, higher humidity and cleaner air, lower cabin pressure and a smoother, quieter ride.
Vietnam Airlines originally offered its flights to Vietnam from Gatwick Airport in London, but last year it switched the flights to Heathrow. The national air carrier is headquartered in Hanoi, and has a network of 94 routes to 21 domestic and 29 international destinations. The airline offers more than 300 daily flights on a young fleet of modern aircraft made up of Boeing 777s, Airbus A330s and Airbus A321s, from July 2015, Airbus A350XWBs and Boeing 787-9s.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia bordering Cambodia, Laos and China. The seahorse-shaped country has a long coastline that faces the South China Sea, and the nation is home to a variety of beautiful natural sights including vast beaches, winding rivers, cave systems, huge national parks, and limestone islands, as well as several ancient temples and ruins.
The capital Hanoi is just a 30-minute seaplane journey from the famous UNESCO-listed Halong Bay with its jagged limestone karsts and emerald waters. Popular attractions in the city include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Vietnam Military History Museum, and the Hoam Kiem Lake.
Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, is located in southern Vietnam and is famous for its historic French Colonial architecture. Holidaymakers can visit the beautiful Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the War Remnants Museum, the botanical gardens, the Cu Chi tunnels, and the Vinh Nghiem Pagoda.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...