AIC's first Adults-Only Unico Hotel to open in Riviera Maya, Mexico
The AIC Hotel Group will open its newest property later this year with the launch of its adults-only hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The "20° N 87° W" name of the hotel comes from the longitude and latitude of its location on the Yucatan Peninsula, and this is represented throughout the all-inclusive property which embraces local culture and traditions in its facilities and services.
AIC will launch its first Unico Hotel later this year with the opening of a hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, its name “20° N 87° W” plays on the longitude and latitude of its location, and elements of this is portrayed throughout the resort’s facilities and services.
The adults-only resort offers an all-inclusive experience for guests, and it connects guests with the local culture and heritage of its setting.
In all of its 448 guest rooms and suites, there are signature touches including in-room galleries with local artwork available for purchase, and there’s an “Experience Room” where guests can buy personalised and locally-sourced bathroom products and fragrances. Most of the guest rooms offer views of the ocean, and many have plunge pools or double hydro spa tubs.
The resort was designed by the companies, AvroKo and Artigas, keeping in line with the hotel brand’s aim to allow guests to live in the moment during their stay.
Guests can enjoy a variety of facilities including three swimming pools; four restaurants; a mini-bar with do-it-yourself cocktails; five bars and lounges including a cigar lounge and two swim-up bars; a modern fitness centre with classes and train sessions; a wellness centre and spa with 18 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy circuit, a Hammam, steam room and sauna room; and event and meeting facilities including an 11,600-square-foot ballroom and outdoor space.
As well as a team of expert staff members who act as guides to guests, the hotel will offer an app that lets guests receive details of weekly interactive activities inspired by the local culture such as cooking classes, mixology classes, lectures by local experts and tours to local areas and attractions.
Formerly known as All Inclusive Collection, the AIC Hotel Group recently changed its name. The company has a variety of global names in its portfolio including Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc Miami Beach and Nobu Hotel Miami Beach.
The Yucatan Peninsula is a coastal stretch of land that divides the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean Sea in Mexico. Nearby tourist resorts include Cancun with it luxury hotels, white-sand beaches, and lively nightlife, and the quieter town of Tulum with ancient Mayan temples and sites, pristine beaches and emerald sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...