Certificate of Excellence awarded to boutique Coco Palm hotel in St Lucia
Coco Palm in Rodney Bay in St Lucia has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Hotels.com for 2015. The luxury boutique hotel has received the honour for six consecutive years, and the certificate is only given to hospitality establishments that consistently achieve outstanding reviews from travellers on the leading travel website, TripAdvisor.
A Certificate of Excellence has been awarded to Coco Palm for the sixth year in a row. The boutique hotel in St Lucia was awarded by Hotels.com for 2015, who selects the best hotel winners from leading travel site, TripAdvisor.com.
Based on reviews left by travellers and members of TripAdvisor, the Certificate of Excellence is only awarded to hospitality establishments that have received consistently high reviews and ratings. Coco Palm has been rated highly by travellers year after year, and has received 89% positive reviews.
Allen Chastanet, chairman of Coco Resorts, praised his staff and the company’s values for the success of the hotel. He commented:
“Our vision was to offer guests something authentically Saint Lucian without compromise, with value for money and the best food in town. Those values still hold today and are enhanced each year.”
The General Manager of Coco Palm, Jean St Rose, has worked at the hotel for more than ten years, and said the team at the hotel have made it special over the years and the Certificate of Excellence will be shared with them.
Coco Palm is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps away from the award-winning white sand, palm-fringed Reduit Beach. The luxury four star boutique hotel features a selection of accommodation for tourists, including swim-up rooms, family suites and garden view rooms, all with modern amenities, luxury furnishings and a personal Concierge.
Facilities at the hotel include a lavish spa where guests can enjoy a range of treatments including hot stones, massages, reflexology, body wraps, facials, and manicures; gourmet restaurants including the Koko Cabana with evening entertainment; and the Brown Sugar Bar with a range of delicious cocktails and wines.
Rodney Bay Village is home to Reduit Beach with windsurfing, water skiing, sailing and banana boat activities. Guests can enjoy the village’s variety of bars, cafes and restaurants, and on Friday nights, the streets of Gros Islet are closed off and lined with food and craft vendors, mobile bars, and people dancing until late.
Holidaymakers staying at Coco Palm can visit the nearby Pigeon Island National Park that offers stunning views of Rodney Bay, hiking trails and 40 acres of green space that hosts the St Lucia Jazz Festival every year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...