Certificate of Excellence awarded to boutique Coco Palm hotel in St Lucia
Coco Palm in Rodney Bay in St Lucia has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Hotels.com for 2015. The luxury boutique hotel has received the honour for six consecutive years, and the certificate is only given to hospitality establishments that consistently achieve outstanding reviews from travellers on the leading travel website, TripAdvisor.
A Certificate of Excellence has been awarded to Coco Palm for the sixth year in a row. The boutique hotel in St Lucia was awarded by Hotels.com for 2015, who selects the best hotel winners from leading travel site, TripAdvisor.com.
Based on reviews left by travellers and members of TripAdvisor, the Certificate of Excellence is only awarded to hospitality establishments that have received consistently high reviews and ratings. Coco Palm has been rated highly by travellers year after year, and has received 89% positive reviews.
Allen Chastanet, chairman of Coco Resorts, praised his staff and the company’s values for the success of the hotel. He commented:
“Our vision was to offer guests something authentically Saint Lucian without compromise, with value for money and the best food in town. Those values still hold today and are enhanced each year.”
The General Manager of Coco Palm, Jean St Rose, has worked at the hotel for more than ten years, and said the team at the hotel have made it special over the years and the Certificate of Excellence will be shared with them.
Coco Palm is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps away from the award-winning white sand, palm-fringed Reduit Beach. The luxury four star boutique hotel features a selection of accommodation for tourists, including swim-up rooms, family suites and garden view rooms, all with modern amenities, luxury furnishings and a personal Concierge.
Facilities at the hotel include a lavish spa where guests can enjoy a range of treatments including hot stones, massages, reflexology, body wraps, facials, and manicures; gourmet restaurants including the Koko Cabana with evening entertainment; and the Brown Sugar Bar with a range of delicious cocktails and wines.
Rodney Bay Village is home to Reduit Beach with windsurfing, water skiing, sailing and banana boat activities. Guests can enjoy the village’s variety of bars, cafes and restaurants, and on Friday nights, the streets of Gros Islet are closed off and lined with food and craft vendors, mobile bars, and people dancing until late.
Holidaymakers staying at Coco Palm can visit the nearby Pigeon Island National Park that offers stunning views of Rodney Bay, hiking trails and 40 acres of green space that hosts the St Lucia Jazz Festival every year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...