Anantara Kihavah Villas in the Maldives unveils new exclusive Beach Pool Residence
The Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has unveiled its brand new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence. The luxurious villa features its own spa open pavilion with Anantara Spa treatments, a private infinity pool, whirlpool, sunken dining cabana, stocked wine cabinet, and a private Villa Host who will be available 24 hours a day.
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has revealed its latest luxury accommodation option for holidaymakers. The luxury resort in the Maldives has launched a new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence that is perfect for families or groups of friends.
The upscale residence spans 1,050 square metres, and boasts an array of features including a private infinity pool, a whirlpool, and its own spa sala (open pavilion) where guests can enjoy pampering Anantara Spa treatments.
With teak columns set against white walls, and décor and furnishings inspired by Thailand, Morocco and India, the villa also offers a stocked wine cabinet, a sunken dining cabana, a humidor, a painting easel, and a personal Villa Host who is on hand 24 hours a day.
“The Three Bedroom Beach Pool Residence caters to guests who dream big,” commented Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, the General Manager of Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas. “We’re addressing the growing demand for larger accommodation.”
Located on Kihavah Huravalhi, in the Baa Atoll island archipelago in the Maldives, Anantara Kihavah Villas Resort has 79 private pool villas that are positioned on stilts over the turquoise sea, or on the white sand beach. The villas boast modern amenities including Bose sound systems, wine chillers, iPod docking stations, espresso machines, Satellite TVs with LCD screens and DVD players, minibars, and bathrooms with outdoor showers and baths.
The beachfront resort has a wide range of facilities including six gourmet restaurants, including an underwater restaurant and wine cellar; a fitness centre, yoga classes, tennis court, swimming pool, volleyball and badminton court; Spice Spoons – Anantara Cooking School; Elements water sports and dive centre; and the Over water Anantara Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 beautiful coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for romantic weddings and honeymoons, family escapes and relaxing tropical holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...