Anantara Kihavah Villas in the Maldives unveils new exclusive Beach Pool Residence
The Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has unveiled its brand new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence. The luxurious villa features its own spa open pavilion with Anantara Spa treatments, a private infinity pool, whirlpool, sunken dining cabana, stocked wine cabinet, and a private Villa Host who will be available 24 hours a day.
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has revealed its latest luxury accommodation option for holidaymakers. The luxury resort in the Maldives has launched a new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence that is perfect for families or groups of friends.
The upscale residence spans 1,050 square metres, and boasts an array of features including a private infinity pool, a whirlpool, and its own spa sala (open pavilion) where guests can enjoy pampering Anantara Spa treatments.
With teak columns set against white walls, and décor and furnishings inspired by Thailand, Morocco and India, the villa also offers a stocked wine cabinet, a sunken dining cabana, a humidor, a painting easel, and a personal Villa Host who is on hand 24 hours a day.
“The Three Bedroom Beach Pool Residence caters to guests who dream big,” commented Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, the General Manager of Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas. “We’re addressing the growing demand for larger accommodation.”
Located on Kihavah Huravalhi, in the Baa Atoll island archipelago in the Maldives, Anantara Kihavah Villas Resort has 79 private pool villas that are positioned on stilts over the turquoise sea, or on the white sand beach. The villas boast modern amenities including Bose sound systems, wine chillers, iPod docking stations, espresso machines, Satellite TVs with LCD screens and DVD players, minibars, and bathrooms with outdoor showers and baths.
The beachfront resort has a wide range of facilities including six gourmet restaurants, including an underwater restaurant and wine cellar; a fitness centre, yoga classes, tennis court, swimming pool, volleyball and badminton court; Spice Spoons – Anantara Cooking School; Elements water sports and dive centre; and the Over water Anantara Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 beautiful coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for romantic weddings and honeymoons, family escapes and relaxing tropical holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from 7 exquisite restaurants and 6 lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Let everything go as you observe breath-taking landscapes during a relaxing stay at the amazing Velassaru Maldives...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...