Anantara Kihavah Villas in the Maldives unveils new exclusive Beach Pool Residence
The Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has unveiled its brand new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence. The luxurious villa features its own spa open pavilion with Anantara Spa treatments, a private infinity pool, whirlpool, sunken dining cabana, stocked wine cabinet, and a private Villa Host who will be available 24 hours a day.
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas has revealed its latest luxury accommodation option for holidaymakers. The luxury resort in the Maldives has launched a new three-bedroom Beach Pool Residence that is perfect for families or groups of friends.
The upscale residence spans 1,050 square metres, and boasts an array of features including a private infinity pool, a whirlpool, and its own spa sala (open pavilion) where guests can enjoy pampering Anantara Spa treatments.
With teak columns set against white walls, and décor and furnishings inspired by Thailand, Morocco and India, the villa also offers a stocked wine cabinet, a sunken dining cabana, a humidor, a painting easel, and a personal Villa Host who is on hand 24 hours a day.
“The Three Bedroom Beach Pool Residence caters to guests who dream big,” commented Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, the General Manager of Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas. “We’re addressing the growing demand for larger accommodation.”
Located on Kihavah Huravalhi, in the Baa Atoll island archipelago in the Maldives, Anantara Kihavah Villas Resort has 79 private pool villas that are positioned on stilts over the turquoise sea, or on the white sand beach. The villas boast modern amenities including Bose sound systems, wine chillers, iPod docking stations, espresso machines, Satellite TVs with LCD screens and DVD players, minibars, and bathrooms with outdoor showers and baths.
The beachfront resort has a wide range of facilities including six gourmet restaurants, including an underwater restaurant and wine cellar; a fitness centre, yoga classes, tennis court, swimming pool, volleyball and badminton court; Spice Spoons – Anantara Cooking School; Elements water sports and dive centre; and the Over water Anantara Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 beautiful coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for romantic weddings and honeymoons, family escapes and relaxing tropical holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...