Rosewood Hotels and Resorts to manage new Costa Rica hotel
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts will add another hotel to its portfolio after it announced it will manage Rosewood Papagayo, Costa Rica. The luxury resort will be located on the northwest coast of Costa Rica in Guanacaste and is scheduled to open in 2019. The property will have 180 guest rooms, suites and residences, as well as two swimming pools, a fitness centre, restaurants, and Sense, A Rosewood Spa.
The financial consulting company Aldesa has appointed Rosewood Hotels and Resorts to manage a brand new hotel in Costa Rica.
The Rosewood Papagayo, Costa Rica is scheduled to open in 2019 in the Guanacaste province, and it will have 180 guest rooms, suites and residences.
Surrounded by a tropical forested area, the luxury hotel will feature seven suites with two-storey treehouses, and accommodation with living areas private terraces and plunge pools.
Sonia Cheng, the Chief Executive Officer of the Rosewood Hotel Group, explained:
"At Rosewood Papagayo, Costa Rica we will draw inspiration from the richness and beauty of Costa Rica's landscape and culture. This secluded sanctuary will allow guests to embark upon their own personal journeys and create lasting memories."
Rosewood Papagayo, Costa Rica will be designed and built by HKS Dallas-based architects, and will be created using local natural materials and unique design.
Facilities include two swimming pools, a fitness centre, Rosewood's signature Sense, A Rosewood Spa, a poolside bar and grill, an informal all-day dining restaurant, a bar and speciality restaurant, and guests will have direct access to a private beach.
Additional amenities include 1,100 square meters of event space including a large ballroom with an outdoor terrace for weddings and events.
The tropical resort will situated 20 minutes from Liberia International Airport on the northwest coast of Costa Rica, perched on the hillside that leads down to a pristine beach and the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Papagayo.
Guanacaste boasts pristine white sand beaches and the thriving Rincon de la Vieja National Park, which is home to beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and hundreds of colourful birds.
Costa Rica is a country in Latin America bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The country is home more than 1,000 miles of coastline, tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, soaring mountains, white and black sand beaches, and a plethora of nature reserves that are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...