Half Moon resort in Jamaica to re-launch Sugar Mill Restaurant
Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will relaunch its famous Sugar Mill Restaurant later this month. The restaurant at the hotel in Jamaica will feature seasonal, locally-grown produce in its dishes created by head chef Christopher Golding and guests can enjoy a picturesque setting overlooking the Half Moon Golf Course and the resort's white sandy two-mile-long beach.
The renowned Sugar Mill Restaurant at the Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will re-launch later this month after an extensive renovation project.
The restaurant at the luxury resort in Jamaica is situated in an alcove next to a 17th century water mill and guests can enjoy views looking out over the Half Moon Golf Course and the hotel's two-mile-long white sandy beach.
The diverse menu features traditional Jamaican dishes with a modern twist full of spices and flavours, and all ingredients will be seasonal and locally-sourced from the resort's onsite vegetable and herb garden.
Led by head chef Christopher Golding, Sugar Mill kitchen, will also feature the only Josper charcoal broiler oven in Jamaica; a new charcoal cooking technique that gives dishes a unique smoky flavour.
Guests can enjoy a variety of speciality rums, including the oldest rum in Jamaica, Appleton Estate, as well as a wine cellar stocked with 150 wines from all over the world.
Half Moon is one of the most luxurious and high end resorts in the Caribbean, and over the years it has gained a valuable reputation as well as many awards and accolades.
The Half Moon Resort is situated ten minutes from Sangster International Airport, upon a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach on the north coast of Jamaica, and nestled within 400 acres of lush landscapes that fringe the sparkling azure Caribbean Sea.
Accommodation at the beautiful resort includes elegant rooms and suites, and luxurious villas ranging from four to seven bedrooms. Guest rooms feature spacious balconies or private patios, air conditioning, TVs with cable, mini-bars, bathrobes, direct dial telephones and twice-daily maid service.
Facilities include an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course, the Dolphin Lagoon, an equestrian centre, the Anancy Children's Village, the Hype Zone for teenagers, a health and fitness centre, luxury treatments at the famous Fern Tree Spa, six gourmet restaurants, and eight stylish bar lounges.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...