Half Moon resort in Jamaica to re-launch Sugar Mill Restaurant
Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will relaunch its famous Sugar Mill Restaurant later this month. The restaurant at the hotel in Jamaica will feature seasonal, locally-grown produce in its dishes created by head chef Christopher Golding and guests can enjoy a picturesque setting overlooking the Half Moon Golf Course and the resort's white sandy two-mile-long beach.
The renowned Sugar Mill Restaurant at the Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will re-launch later this month after an extensive renovation project.
The restaurant at the luxury resort in Jamaica is situated in an alcove next to a 17th century water mill and guests can enjoy views looking out over the Half Moon Golf Course and the hotel's two-mile-long white sandy beach.
The diverse menu features traditional Jamaican dishes with a modern twist full of spices and flavours, and all ingredients will be seasonal and locally-sourced from the resort's onsite vegetable and herb garden.
Led by head chef Christopher Golding, Sugar Mill kitchen, will also feature the only Josper charcoal broiler oven in Jamaica; a new charcoal cooking technique that gives dishes a unique smoky flavour.
Guests can enjoy a variety of speciality rums, including the oldest rum in Jamaica, Appleton Estate, as well as a wine cellar stocked with 150 wines from all over the world.
Half Moon is one of the most luxurious and high end resorts in the Caribbean, and over the years it has gained a valuable reputation as well as many awards and accolades.
The Half Moon Resort is situated ten minutes from Sangster International Airport, upon a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach on the north coast of Jamaica, and nestled within 400 acres of lush landscapes that fringe the sparkling azure Caribbean Sea.
Accommodation at the beautiful resort includes elegant rooms and suites, and luxurious villas ranging from four to seven bedrooms. Guest rooms feature spacious balconies or private patios, air conditioning, TVs with cable, mini-bars, bathrobes, direct dial telephones and twice-daily maid service.
Facilities include an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course, the Dolphin Lagoon, an equestrian centre, the Anancy Children's Village, the Hype Zone for teenagers, a health and fitness centre, luxury treatments at the famous Fern Tree Spa, six gourmet restaurants, and eight stylish bar lounges.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...