Half Moon resort in Jamaica to re-launch Sugar Mill Restaurant
Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will relaunch its famous Sugar Mill Restaurant later this month. The restaurant at the hotel in Jamaica will feature seasonal, locally-grown produce in its dishes created by head chef Christopher Golding and guests can enjoy a picturesque setting overlooking the Half Moon Golf Course and the resort's white sandy two-mile-long beach.
The renowned Sugar Mill Restaurant at the Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will re-launch later this month after an extensive renovation project.
The restaurant at the luxury resort in Jamaica is situated in an alcove next to a 17th century water mill and guests can enjoy views looking out over the Half Moon Golf Course and the hotel's two-mile-long white sandy beach.
The diverse menu features traditional Jamaican dishes with a modern twist full of spices and flavours, and all ingredients will be seasonal and locally-sourced from the resort's onsite vegetable and herb garden.
Led by head chef Christopher Golding, Sugar Mill kitchen, will also feature the only Josper charcoal broiler oven in Jamaica; a new charcoal cooking technique that gives dishes a unique smoky flavour.
Guests can enjoy a variety of speciality rums, including the oldest rum in Jamaica, Appleton Estate, as well as a wine cellar stocked with 150 wines from all over the world.
Half Moon is one of the most luxurious and high end resorts in the Caribbean, and over the years it has gained a valuable reputation as well as many awards and accolades.
The Half Moon Resort is situated ten minutes from Sangster International Airport, upon a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach on the north coast of Jamaica, and nestled within 400 acres of lush landscapes that fringe the sparkling azure Caribbean Sea.
Accommodation at the beautiful resort includes elegant rooms and suites, and luxurious villas ranging from four to seven bedrooms. Guest rooms feature spacious balconies or private patios, air conditioning, TVs with cable, mini-bars, bathrobes, direct dial telephones and twice-daily maid service.
Facilities include an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course, the Dolphin Lagoon, an equestrian centre, the Anancy Children's Village, the Hype Zone for teenagers, a health and fitness centre, luxury treatments at the famous Fern Tree Spa, six gourmet restaurants, and eight stylish bar lounges.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...