Half Moon resort in Jamaica to re-launch Sugar Mill Restaurant
Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will relaunch its famous Sugar Mill Restaurant later this month. The restaurant at the hotel in Jamaica will feature seasonal, locally-grown produce in its dishes created by head chef Christopher Golding and guests can enjoy a picturesque setting overlooking the Half Moon Golf Course and the resort's white sandy two-mile-long beach.
The renowned Sugar Mill Restaurant at the Half Moon resort in Montego Bay will re-launch later this month after an extensive renovation project.
The restaurant at the luxury resort in Jamaica is situated in an alcove next to a 17th century water mill and guests can enjoy views looking out over the Half Moon Golf Course and the hotel's two-mile-long white sandy beach.
The diverse menu features traditional Jamaican dishes with a modern twist full of spices and flavours, and all ingredients will be seasonal and locally-sourced from the resort's onsite vegetable and herb garden.
Led by head chef Christopher Golding, Sugar Mill kitchen, will also feature the only Josper charcoal broiler oven in Jamaica; a new charcoal cooking technique that gives dishes a unique smoky flavour.
Guests can enjoy a variety of speciality rums, including the oldest rum in Jamaica, Appleton Estate, as well as a wine cellar stocked with 150 wines from all over the world.
Half Moon is one of the most luxurious and high end resorts in the Caribbean, and over the years it has gained a valuable reputation as well as many awards and accolades.
The Half Moon Resort is situated ten minutes from Sangster International Airport, upon a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach on the north coast of Jamaica, and nestled within 400 acres of lush landscapes that fringe the sparkling azure Caribbean Sea.
Accommodation at the beautiful resort includes elegant rooms and suites, and luxurious villas ranging from four to seven bedrooms. Guest rooms feature spacious balconies or private patios, air conditioning, TVs with cable, mini-bars, bathrobes, direct dial telephones and twice-daily maid service.
Facilities include an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course, the Dolphin Lagoon, an equestrian centre, the Anancy Children's Village, the Hype Zone for teenagers, a health and fitness centre, luxury treatments at the famous Fern Tree Spa, six gourmet restaurants, and eight stylish bar lounges.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy a blissful escape to this amazing five star hotel offering endless privileges steps from the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Stay at the unique beach front Zoetry Montego Bay with Endless Privileges
- If you wish to get out and about from the resort then there is a complimentary shuttle to the Rose Hall shopping Arcade
- All Suites include dedicated butler service. This personalized service is at no extra cost
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...