Reservations for new Overwater Suites at Sandals Royal Caribbean now open
Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay has opened reservations for its brand new overwater suites. The luxury Tahiti-style suites at the all-inclusive resort in Jamaica will open to guests on 15th November, 2016, and will feature floating hammocks, two outdoor showers, a private infinity pool, private butler service, and glass floors over the turquoise sea.
Reservations for the new luxury overwater suites at Sandals Royal Caribbean are now open, ahead of their launch in November this year.
The luxury Tahiti-style bungalow accommodation at the resort in Jamaica offers a unique experience with glass floors looking down to the turquoise sea, two outdoor showers, a Jacuzzi, floating hammocks, a private infinity pool, and personalised butler service.
The bungalows will open to guests on 15th November, 2016, and will be the first of their kind to open in the Caribbean.
Guests can relax with comfortable furnishings including mahogany king-size beds with Egyptian linens, sofas, and armchairs, plus freestanding bath tubs, and outdoor furnished decking areas.
Holidaymakers will be transferred between the all-inclusive resort and the overwater bungalows via private boat transfers.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most luxury hotels in Jamaica and the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Situated on a private, offshore island near Montego Bay, the resort boasts upscale accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay from private butlers and dedicated staff.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can relax in a luxurious environment and enjoy modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Facilities include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve delicious international cuisine within indoor and outdoor settings.
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts owns and operates a collection of all-inclusive luxury hotels in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Montego Bay is the second largest city in Jamaica, located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, shops, and historic sites and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
- The Holiday Place Offer - Stay for 7 nights and only pay for 6!
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...