Reservations for new Overwater Suites at Sandals Royal Caribbean now open
Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay has opened reservations for its brand new overwater suites. The luxury Tahiti-style suites at the all-inclusive resort in Jamaica will open to guests on 15th November, 2016, and will feature floating hammocks, two outdoor showers, a private infinity pool, private butler service, and glass floors over the turquoise sea.
Reservations for the new luxury overwater suites at Sandals Royal Caribbean are now open, ahead of their launch in November this year.
The luxury Tahiti-style bungalow accommodation at the resort in Jamaica offers a unique experience with glass floors looking down to the turquoise sea, two outdoor showers, a Jacuzzi, floating hammocks, a private infinity pool, and personalised butler service.
The bungalows will open to guests on 15th November, 2016, and will be the first of their kind to open in the Caribbean.
Guests can relax with comfortable furnishings including mahogany king-size beds with Egyptian linens, sofas, and armchairs, plus freestanding bath tubs, and outdoor furnished decking areas.
Holidaymakers will be transferred between the all-inclusive resort and the overwater bungalows via private boat transfers.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most luxury hotels in Jamaica and the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Situated on a private, offshore island near Montego Bay, the resort boasts upscale accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay from private butlers and dedicated staff.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can relax in a luxurious environment and enjoy modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Facilities include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve delicious international cuisine within indoor and outdoor settings.
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts owns and operates a collection of all-inclusive luxury hotels in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
Montego Bay is the second largest city in Jamaica, located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, shops, and historic sites and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...