The Landings St Lucia launches competition to Win Triathlon and Romance Package
St Lucia is famous for being the most romantic island in Caribbean and The Landings resort has launched a package that combines romance and the annual triathlon, Tri St Lucia. The luxury resort has teamed up with Tri St Lucia to offer a package have joined forces to give away a special romantic package that includes free entry to the triathlon for one or both partners, a private dinner on the beach at The Landings, and more.
Romance and the annual triathlon are two things that the island of St Lucia is famous for, and a new package giveaway has been launched to celebrate both this November.
Tri St Lucia and The Landings resort have teamed up to give away a special package for a couple who might be planning to pop the question at the sports event.
Marriage proposals are not unusual at Tri St Lucia, and over the last two years, two participants, David Marshall to Jessica Mitchell-Wright, have been so overwhelmed by the event and the beauty, that David decided to pop the question at the finish line in 2014.
David Marshall visited St Lucia the year before to take part in Tri St Lucia, which inspired him to propose. David explained:
"I thought it was one of the most beautiful places I had ever been to. I wanted to make the proposal special and something Jessica would never forget so I thought where better than St Lucia."
When David crossed the finishing line, he got down on one knee and asked Jessica for her hand in marriage in front of hundreds of spectators. He had brought the ring over with him from the UK, ordered flowers for Jessica to celebrate the special moment.
The prize package launched by Tri St Lucia and The Landings will include free entry for one or both partners to the triathlon, a private dinner on the beach at the luxury resort, a sunset boat cruise, and a couple's massage at the Landings' Soleil Spa.
To enter the prize draw, email Julia@tristlucia.com by 30th April, 2016.
Tri St Lucia will take place on 19th November, 2016, and the course includes swimming in the turquoise waters off Rodney Bay, cycling through the countryside on the north of the island, and running to St Lucia's famous Pigeon Island.
There are three different distances available to complete, so entrants of all levels can have a go.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea and it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family holiday. The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards.
Popular tourist attractions include the cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...